Ratings for Dr. Richard N. Orino

Both my husband are patients of Dr. Orino..He has.always been very attentive to all our concerns. He returns our call the same day and is very thorough when doing our annual exam.We have been patients since 1994 and will remain with him for years to come.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Orino is absolutely a fantastic & friendly doctor. He makes you feel very comfortable & you feel your getting good quality care & advice from him. As long as he is in practice around here im sticking with Dr. Orino.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

He is an outstanding doctor who truly cares for his patients. He takes the time and does not rush you through an appointment. No question is stupid. He is wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Dr. Orino is one of the best doctors I have seen. He is extremely knowledgeable in all areas, even answering question regarding my heart condition in a clearer manner than my cardiologist. Dr. Orino always makes the time to answer question and never gives the impression he has better things to do. I plan to use Dr. Orino as my primary for as long as he remains in practice.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Richard N. Orino's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners