Ratings for Dr. Robert Paul

Dr. Paul saw me for my Back. At this point he was the third Dr. I had seen for my back. I have slipped disks and torn tendons. His exam of me was awful! At this point in my injury the question was not “was I actually injured on the job but how bad it was. In fact I had medical records dating back to Feb 2011 for treatment for my injury. He spent more time asking questions that I had already answered for a disposition than treating me. I’m a grown man who has been in great physical shape until my injury. I left his office in tears because of his exam! At one point he stuck his fist in my lower back right where the slipped disk was and pushed hard! I about fell over. It took 6 days for me to recover from his hateful exam. I am comparing this to the exam I received by two other Dr. to base my anger at his horrible practice.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Terrible terrible secretary!! Rude! Hateful and just down right nasty! Doctor didn't seem too bad. But obvious he was hired to disagree! So sad that 'Doctors' go to school to have to do this!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Rude Rude Rude Non Caring and hateful.I have never went back.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Visit to office lacked a feeling of permanency in practice. only a receptionist and the doctor.Has a reputation as an Insurance/attorney doctor for hire.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Robert Paul's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1988)