You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Pearl Rose Beecroft

I love Dr. Beecroft, She has been my Doctor for many years, and I've had ONLY good experiences with her. She is incredibly loyal, honest and on the side of her patients. Her personality and the way she looks are a bit enigmatic; sort of a hybrid between biker-chick and a genius geek. She has the longest braid ever, all the way below her knees; she has dry sense of humor with flavors of morbidity, which may be shocking to some people, but I find hilarious, even refreshing relative to the grim nature of some of medical issues involved. When Dr. Beecroft moved to a clinic on the opposite side of Calgary, I continues to go see her. The extra travel is worth it.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

She misdiagnosed me with bone cancer after one x-ray and told me that hopefully they wouldn't have to amputate my leg like Terry Fox. Turns out I had a healing hip fracture, not Multiple Myeloma like she told me I had. I was 25 at the time and had just moved to Calgary. Parents flew to Calgary immediately and wasted all the money they had to ensure I was okay. THE WORST.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

if this is the same pearl beecroft who lived in St Bruno, Quebec in the early 70's, she was a hateful, horrible person - there should be a picture of her in the dictionary for the word bully.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I am currently sitting in the waiting room for Dr.Beecroft to see me. I arrived at 12:30 pm and it is currently 3:01 pm. The wait is atrocious, and there were only five patients ahead of me. She is not my preferred doctor since five years ago she diagnosed me with chlamydia even though I was a virgin. Today I have to see her for a terrible cough from a long-lasting cold. I hope she doesn't diagnose me with some bs diagnosis again.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Worst doctor in Calgary... walk in clinics included! My husband and I were born in calgary and now in our late 30's & mid 40's. We both remember how horrifying she was when we were kids and looks like nothing has changed. She left such an awful impression that we still remember her all these years later and are shocked she is still practicing medicine. Extremely rude, pathetic bedside manner, horrible at diagnosing what's wrong with a person- child or adult. The "no BS" and "straight to the point" comments are laughable and a cover up for her incompetency. She should be reported to the board and have her license to practice revoked. Sounds like she's paying someone to write the nice comments about her on here or perhaps writing them herself? They all have the same themes and similar typos! LOL

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Pearl Beecroft is the best doctor in Calgary !

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

She takes her time. If a DR has to review something for a patient. She does it. There is no question in my mind that DR B is whole heartedly the best person you can talk to if you have a problem.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Went in to a walk in clinic and saw her last time I had strep throat. This was the fifth time in 6 months. Her advice was to move to the North Pole if I didn't want to get it anymore.

Submitted January 30, 2015

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Pearl Rose Beecroft's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Beecroft, She has been my Doctor for many years, and I've had ONLY good experiences with her. She is incredibly loyal, honest and on the side of her ..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "She misdiagnosed me with bone cancer after one x-ray and told me that hopefully they wouldn't have to amputate my leg like Terry Fox. Turns out I had a healing..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "if this is the same pearl beecroft who lived in St Bruno, Quebec in the early 70's, she was a hateful, horrible person - there should be a picture of her in the..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I am currently sitting in the waiting room for Dr.Beecroft to see me. I arrived at 12:30 pm and it is currently 3:01 pm. The wait is atrocious, and there were o..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor in Calgary... walk in clinics included! My husband and I were born in calgary and now in our late 30's & mid 40's. We both remember how horrifying ..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pearl Beecroft is the best doctor in Calgary !"

October 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "She sucks. Very apathetic, misdiagnosed heart condition as gout, has no idea about anything.. how she is a doctor and allowed to practice is beyond me."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She takes her time. If a DR has to review something for a patient. She does it. There is no question in my mind that DR B is whole heartedly the best person you..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went in to a walk in clinic and saw her last time I had strep throat. This was the fifth time in 6 months. Her advice was to move to the North Pole if I didn't ..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great service with Dr. Beecroft. No BS! and no wasting time. She is very knowledgeable and to the point."

October 22, 2014