Ratings for Dr. Pearl Rose Beecroft

I brought my 1 yr old baby girl in because of a rash and low grade fever she had (I was more concerned about the rash). The nurse took her temperature and then left. When Dr Beecroft FINALLY decided to come see my daughter, before I had a chance to open my mouth to say anything, she says "Your daughter has strep throat, here is a prescription for pencilin. Thanks for coming in". She did not examine my daughter - did not even come near her. She did not even allow me to explain why we were there. I was absolutely appalled! She diagnosed my daughter from a thermometer in another room! (I left and took my little girl to a different clinic - turns out she just had Hand, Foot, and Mouth virus and was fine in a couple days. So glad I didn't give her penicillin for nothing!) Dr Beecroft was very rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I love Dr. Beecroft, She has been my Doctor for many years, and I've had ONLY good experiences with her. She is incredibly loyal, honest and on the side of her patients. Her personality and the way she looks are a bit enigmatic; sort of a hybrid between biker-chick and a genius geek. She has the longest braid ever, all the way below her knees; she has dry sense of humor with flavors of morbidity, which may be shocking to some people, but I find hilarious, even refreshing relative to the grim nature of some of medical issues involved. When Dr. Beecroft moved to a clinic on the opposite side of Calgary, I continues to go see her. The extra travel is worth it.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

She misdiagnosed me with bone cancer after one x-ray and told me that hopefully they wouldn't have to amputate my leg like Terry Fox. Turns out I had a healing hip fracture, not Multiple Myeloma like she told me I had. I was 25 at the time and had just moved to Calgary. Parents flew to Calgary immediately and wasted all the money they had to ensure I was okay. THE WORST.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

if this is the same pearl beecroft who lived in St Bruno, Quebec in the early 70's, she was a hateful, horrible person - there should be a picture of her in the dictionary for the word bully.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I am currently sitting in the waiting room for Dr.Beecroft to see me. I arrived at 12:30 pm and it is currently 3:01 pm. The wait is atrocious, and there were only five patients ahead of me. She is not my preferred doctor since five years ago she diagnosed me with chlamydia even though I was a virgin. Today I have to see her for a terrible cough from a long-lasting cold. I hope she doesn't diagnose me with some bs diagnosis again.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Worst doctor in Calgary... walk in clinics included! My husband and I were born in calgary and now in our late 30's & mid 40's. We both remember how horrifying she was when we were kids and looks like nothing has changed. She left such an awful impression that we still remember her all these years later and are shocked she is still practicing medicine. Extremely rude, pathetic bedside manner, horrible at diagnosing what's wrong with a person- child or adult. The "no BS" and "straight to the point" comments are laughable and a cover up for her incompetency. She should be reported to the board and have her license to practice revoked. Sounds like she's paying someone to write the nice comments about her on here or perhaps writing them herself? They all have the same themes and similar typos! LOL

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Pearl Beecroft is the best doctor in Calgary !

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

She sucks. Very apathetic, misdiagnosed heart condition as gout, has no idea about anything.. how she is a doctor and allowed to practice is beyond me.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

She takes her time. If a DR has to review something for a patient. She does it. There is no question in my mind that DR B is whole heartedly the best person you can talk to if you have a problem.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Went in to a walk in clinic and saw her last time I had strep throat. This was the fifth time in 6 months. Her advice was to move to the North Pole if I didn't want to get it anymore.

Submitted January 30, 2015