Dr. Pearl Rose Beecroft

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Pearl Rose Beecroft

I am currently sitting in the waiting room for Dr.Beecroft to see me. I arrived at 12:30 pm and it is currently 3:01 pm. The wait is atrocious, and there were only five patients ahead of me. She is not my preferred doctor since five years ago she diagnosed me with chlamydia even though I was a virgin. Today I have to see her for a terrible cough from a long-lasting cold. I hope she doesn't diagnose me with some bs diagnosis again.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Worst doctor in Calgary... walk in clinics included! My husband and I were born in calgary and now in our late 30's & mid 40's. We both remember how horrifying she was when we were kids and looks like nothing has changed. She left such an awful impression that we still remember her all these years later and are shocked she is still practicing medicine. Extremely rude, pathetic bedside manner, horrible at diagnosing what's wrong with a person- child or adult. The "no BS" and "straight to the point" comments are laughable and a cover up for her incompetency. She should be reported to the board and have her license to practice revoked. Sounds like she's paying someone to write the nice comments about her on here or perhaps writing them herself? They all have the same themes and similar typos! LOL

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Pearl Beecroft is the best doctor in Calgary !

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

She takes her time. If a DR has to review something for a patient. She does it. There is no question in my mind that DR B is whole heartedly the best person you can talk to if you have a problem.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Went in to a walk in clinic and saw her last time I had strep throat. This was the fifth time in 6 months. Her advice was to move to the North Pole if I didn't want to get it anymore.

Submitted January 30, 2015

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I had gotten a needle stick injury and went to her clinic to receive a requisition for some lab work. She didn't look me in the eye when talking and when I asked her questions about an anaphylactic pill she said "I don't know" and then proceeded to look for an answer in a book. She then said that the book says you can take this medication if you're worried and gave me the prescription. Needless to say, I did not take the prescription. To me it was not safe to take this prescription, when she didn't even know about it and had to look it up in a book. At least do more research before prescribing something all willy nilly to your patients. However I will say that the receptionist was helpful, as it was late in the evening close to closing time, and she still encouraged the doctor to see me even though they were done taking in walk-ins.

Submitted August 13, 2014

I love this Doc...she is a no bs, straight to the point tell you like it is doc. If you're looking for someone to pamper you and tell you what you want to hear, she's not the Dr for you. I travel clear across the city for her help.

Submitted September 8, 2011

I saw Dr. Beecroft for the first time last Sun. She came across as a nice person. I felt listened to and undestood.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Pearl Rose Beecroft's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I am currently sitting in the waiting room for Dr.Beecroft to see me. I arrived at 12:30 pm and it is currently 3:01 pm. The wait is atrocious, and there were o..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor in Calgary... walk in clinics included! My husband and I were born in calgary and now in our late 30's & mid 40's. We both remember how horrifying ..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pearl Beecroft is the best doctor in Calgary !"

October 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "She sucks. Very apathetic, misdiagnosed heart condition as gout, has no idea about anything.. how she is a doctor and allowed to practice is beyond me."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She takes her time. If a DR has to review something for a patient. She does it. There is no question in my mind that DR B is whole heartedly the best person you..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went in to a walk in clinic and saw her last time I had strep throat. This was the fifth time in 6 months. Her advice was to move to the North Pole if I didn't ..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great service with Dr. Beecroft. No BS! and no wasting time. She is very knowledgeable and to the point."

October 22, 2014