Ratings for Dr. Nancy G. Taylor

Dr. Nancy Taylor is an exceleent chiroprator and wonderful person! Due to permanent disk damage in my spine, I fractured my spine & partially squashed a disk as a teenager, I have been seeing chiropractors for 20 years now and will continue to. Have have seen many different chiropractors & doctors. Dr. Taylors is one of the best I have had the good fortune to have seen. She zeroed in immediately on things that others have missed; is knowledgable beyond the specialties required for her doctorate; continues to seek knowledge; tries to envision the whole picture not just a list of symptoms to treat; analyzes the information; and is open to thinking outside of the box when needed. She treat more than just back problems, too. She did an excellent job treating my knees & ankles when I seriously tore soft tissue in all of them. The knee doctor helped, but she helped more! She is also a miracle worker when I have sinus headaches! Oh, & she does great with my back too! A true healer!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Nancy G is wonderful. Her love and value of humanity speaks volumes. Rarely do you encounter a doctor who integrates mind Body and Spirit like Dr. Nancy. I would strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I have known Dr. Taylor for almost 30 years. She is exceptionally well-versed in the field of nutrition and many other important areas relating to health. Her keen awareness of the subtle workings of the human body is one reason she achieves excellent results as a chiropractor. She has functioned as a top-notch listener/ advisor to me during stressful situations in my life. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a gentle, thorough, and highly observant health practitioner.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

I have know Dr. Nancy for years and used her coaching to my benefit over those years ---- I would recommend her to any of my friends or acquaintances that are in the Virginia area Denny Schmidt

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Nancy G. Taylor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 1997)