Ratings for Dr. Christopher Lycette

Dr. Lycette performed a spinal fusion on me with great success. He acutually took a chance on me after I had problems with a previous surgery not performed by him. Before the fusion, I was unable to sit at all. Now I have all my functioning back. I found Dr. Lycette to be a knowledgable, caring, and compassionate doctor. He was extremely punctual and had time to answer all my questions both before and after surgery. If I were to have any additional spinal problems, I would not hesitate to go back to Dr. Lycette.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Ive had two fusions from Dr.Lycette and he did a great job. He is very kind compassionate easy to talk to and approach. He takes the time to explain everything to me, never felt rushed or pushed into anything ever. I need another surgery and I am going to Dr.Lycette again because he did such a good job with my other two. I healed up great from my other fusions, I do still have pain but I have other issues causing it. When I first went to him in 2010 a disc ruptured my spinal cord which is very serious and could have left me paralyzed. Im happy to report im up and walking the feeling almost fully returned in my hands and my meds are decreased. I would refer my family and friends to him! I even went to philly for a second opinion and they said Dr.Lycette did a good job. Eventhough a bone graft decintigrated it is not Dr.Lycettes fault, it is a risk a possibility of spinal surgery sometimes these things happen at no fault of anyonr. So im getting that repaired by Dr.Lycette. Overall A+

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

People can say " Dr. Christopher Lycette, is one of the best DR. " but he's not because after he do my back sirgury i am getting too much dificult, alot of problem on the sirgury area and i triyed to talk with the DR. by phone and he don't ansewr me personaly he's avoid all kind of responsability like a DR. He send the Staff to told me to go to my Family DR. and my Family Dr. don't do the Sirgury. And he don't told me what is wrong with me i think he got to be more profetional. He don't give me a letter with my full diagnostic after he make the sirgury.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I went to see dr lycette with my mother who has spinal stenosis. Dr lycette was very professional.Not at all eager to operate. discussed options avaialbe. answered all our questions and concerns.Iwould definately reccomend him to anyone with back problems.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Very unprofessional and eager to operate. Made me feel as if I knew nothing about my own medical problems and that he was the one in charge of my care. Would never let him operate on me...NEVER! Once I found an honest doctor I was told that I didn't need surgery and I am now pain free with no surgery.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Was rude when I asked some basic questions about my pain. Seem to be a know it all and didn't care about me. Recommended by GP, but I will never go back.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. Lycette is at the top of his game. He preformed a fusion on my lower back. I am very happy with the results. I am now pain free. You might find a Doctor as good, but you won't find one better.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

I felt a bit rushed in the exam room, and my case not taken as seriously as I had hoped...he did not leave a great impression on me. I went for a 2nd opinion to get more information.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Very arrogant, did not listen to my concerns, immediately wanted to do surgery without exploring other options.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Had 3 disks removed, titanium rods and 8 screws implanted, stenosis treated, etc. Results gave me my life back!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Christopher Lycette's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1997)

Equitable