Ratings for Dr. Julia Ingles

Dr.Ingles is a wonderful person and a great doctor. I knew that when complications came up in my pregnancy, that I was safe in her care and she would make sure my baby and I were taken care of. She is honest, has a good sense of humour and most importantly has the skills of an experienced doctor and surgeon. Alot of people have commented on how she is "rude" or "uncaring" but I think she is someone who just doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve or share her feelings easily but inside she is really a caring and beautiful person.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Very knowledgeable, took the time to explain options, easy to talk to, patient with my questions. Would definitely recommend this office to others.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Terrible terrible terrible! I do not recvomend this doctor whatsoever.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

You won't regret having been referred to Dr Ingles or Reault. I just had a full hysterectomy and I've received the most incredible care from both of them. Very kind and knowledgeable. You are in good hands with them.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I wouldn't trust her with my life.... especially not my babies. She needs her medical license taken away.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Never again. This woman caused more problems than she took care. She is cold and uncaring.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Amazing! Would reccomend to anyone. Both docs can be very blunt, but they say what you need to hear. Love them and their staff. Always so helpful.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Never again. Meeting this doctor was the biggest mistake of my life, literally.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I am a senior who recently had a full hysterectomy performed by Dr. Ingles and Dr. Rheault. Both doctors were fantastic. I highly recommend them both.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Ingles and her partner were absolutely wonderful. I have a huge abdominal scar that is barely visible only 18 months after receiving it. The team that operated on me was personable, knowledgeable and gave me excellent care. Dr Ingles can seem slightly impatient and abrasive but my end result under her care was awesome. I give her top marks.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014