You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kate Rheault

Amazing precare and delivery of my daughter. She was calm, kind, knowledgeable and respectful of my birth expectations and wishes. Having her deliver my second baby makes me want to have more children. Herself and Dr Ingles are By far the best OB's I've ever had

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

At 36 weeks pregant my boyfriend and I were left abandon by our OB with only meeting him twice, apparently he moved away and neither hosptial in our area could tell us where or why.. Doctor rheault and doctor ingles took us in with such sort notice and only weeks left until our son gets here.. We are so greatful for this office, with this being our first child nobody wants to feel abandon and have no idea what's going to happen next or when.. They have been amazing took us in right away to make sure everything was good, now we have a better feeling about our child coming with the help of these great doctors. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr rheault is always on time not once have I had to wait at an appointment! Friendly receptionist always cheery, Dr rheault makes you feel as comfortable as you can during what could be awkward times! Would recommend

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I guess everyone has a different experience with seeing the doctor... Mine has been wonderful I love Dr. Rheault this is my third pregnancy and I always make sure I have her look after me full time instead of going between family doctor and ob... I would rather see her then Dr. Ingles not because of a bad experience but because I just prefer Dr. Rheault. I love Dorothy too she has alwat been so caring towards me.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

I just met her in September 2014 while in labour. She was off duty and just came in to check her schedule. Heard all the complications I was having and literally saved my life and my daughters life. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I never met Dr Rheault before Apr 10, 2014. I was referred to her from my family doctor due to pregnancy complications, I saw her once and she took me off work and told me the complications I had. I was upset, she was excellent and made everything ok. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I never met Dr. Rheault before May 2013, when she delivered my daughter naturally. She was amazing. My daughter ended up having a bowel movement and she had to give me an episiotomy and as much as it hurt, she probably saved my daughter life. I am pregnant again and will be having her as my OBGYN :)

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I am extremely unhappy with the level of service that I have received from the staff at this office. I had a questions with regards to a medication that was prescribed, and my phone call was never returned. When I called the office back the following week, I was told that it says that I was called back when I can assure you that they did not. She was rude on the phone last week, and today. My question was still not answered, and I am left to wonder why I am being prescribed this medication in this fashion. I have called my family Dr. to send my referral elsewhere, as I am not comfortable dealing with a health professional, who's office does not feel the need to act professional. Dr. Rheault was actually very nice to deal with, it is too bad that she is so busy that she just cannot spend enough time with her patience to actually answer these concerns. I hope that my next ObGyn or fertility specialist will realize that anybody struggling with infertility is just looking for answers.....

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Rheault and her staff are very compassionate to your concerns and feelings. I am extremely happy to have been refered to her. I believe that I am on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Kate Rheault is by far the best OBGYN in Orillia. She is friendly, informative and extremely helpful and understanding. This is my first pregnancy and I have severe bipolar disorder and had to be off my meds for the whole pregnancy. She was so helpful and understanding and gave me great tips to help calm my mood when I was in either a state of depression or a manic. I would recommend her over anyone, including her partner Dr.Ingles, who should learn a thing or too from her partner.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Kate Rheault's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing precare and delivery of my daughter. She was calm, kind, knowledgeable and respectful of my birth expectations and wishes. Having her deliver my secon..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "At 36 weeks pregant my boyfriend and I were left abandon by our OB with only meeting him twice, apparently he moved away and neither hosptial in our area could ..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr rheault is always on time not once have I had to wait at an appointment! Friendly receptionist always cheery, Dr rheault makes you feel as comfortable as you..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I guess everyone has a different experience with seeing the doctor... Mine has been wonderful I love Dr. Rheault this is my third pregnancy and I always make su..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just met her in September 2014 while in labour. She was off duty and just came in to check her schedule. Heard all the complications I was having and literall..."

October 14, 2014