Ratings for Dr. Kate Rheault

Dr Rheault was knowledgeable and compassionate. She listened to my concerns, and took her time explaining my surgery. My surgery was great! My pain was minimal, she is an excellent gynecologist. Her secretary was very kind and helpful. I would recommend her to any one in need of a great caring and knowledgeable gynecologist!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr.Rheault did my induction when my pregnancy was having complications and my OB was on vacation. She was extremely kind, respectful and calm. We could not have asked for a better experience and are grateful for her excellent care

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Love the secretary. Kate is very easy going and makes you feel as comfortable as possible in what could be awkward situations. Wait time was never too bad, 30 minutes max.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Rheaults secretary in 2013 was awful just terrible. I had an IUD inserted and called to ask dr. Rheault some questions about it and she did not relay my message like other reviewers have also claimed. She also tried to play doctor with my concerns which she is NOT qualified to do!!! For some reason it felt like she didn't want me talking to dr. Rheault even though dr. Rheault told me to call if I needed anything or had any questions. Dr. Rheault is a great doctor very kind caring and friendly plus she delivered my baby girl via emergency c-section I have nothing but nice things to say about her and I would recommend her to anyone! It's to bad she is overshadowed by a horrible secretary she does not deserve that.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Amazing precare and delivery of my daughter. She was calm, kind, knowledgeable and respectful of my birth expectations and wishes. Having her deliver my second baby makes me want to have more children. Herself and Dr Ingles are By far the best OB's I've ever had

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

At 36 weeks pregant my boyfriend and I were left abandon by our OB with only meeting him twice, apparently he moved away and neither hosptial in our area could tell us where or why.. Doctor rheault and doctor ingles took us in with such sort notice and only weeks left until our son gets here.. We are so greatful for this office, with this being our first child nobody wants to feel abandon and have no idea what's going to happen next or when.. They have been amazing took us in right away to make sure everything was good, now we have a better feeling about our child coming with the help of these great doctors. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr rheault is always on time not once have I had to wait at an appointment! Friendly receptionist always cheery, Dr rheault makes you feel as comfortable as you can during what could be awkward times! Would recommend

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I guess everyone has a different experience with seeing the doctor... Mine has been wonderful I love Dr. Rheault this is my third pregnancy and I always make sure I have her look after me full time instead of going between family doctor and ob... I would rather see her then Dr. Ingles not because of a bad experience but because I just prefer Dr. Rheault. I love Dorothy too she has alwat been so caring towards me.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

I just met her in September 2014 while in labour. She was off duty and just came in to check her schedule. Heard all the complications I was having and literally saved my life and my daughters life. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I never met Dr Rheault before Apr 10, 2014. I was referred to her from my family doctor due to pregnancy complications, I saw her once and she took me off work and told me the complications I had. I was upset, she was excellent and made everything ok. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014