Ratings for Dr. Sam Dauahera

great office and great staff, Rhea is the best office manager you will ever meet . love the free nitrous gas! lol

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I had a very relaxed and gentle experience. I loved the complimentary nitrous gas that they offer, I never had it before and it really felt like heaven! I also love their automated reminder messages calling system, it does send text, emails or automated phone calls as a reminder of my recall cleaning visits two weeks ahead of time which was always a great help!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Just a great Dentist and knowledgeable Dr in the city!!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

I needed a tooth pulled so bad. I had been postponing it for ages!...Contrary to what I expected before from any dentist, and to my general fear of Dentistry, He explained all of my options very well, took the time, and the procedure was done absolutely painlessly that I didn`t even know he was done till he told me so!! two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

I saw him 2 weeks ago as a second opinion after one dentist told me I had 14 cavities!! (I only had two fillings my whole life! And no pain whatsoever! So I decided to get another opinion). He told me they were merely “watch spots” and none of them were actual cavities, as long I keep up with my 6 month recall visits. I would definitely recommend him as I didn’t feel rushed or pushed to do any unnecessary treatment. Professional and explains everything. Would recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

I was overcharged for the services renendered. Was charged a deductible everytime I went. When I brought it to the staff attention they refused to reimberse me. The dentist is wonderful but the office and procedures are the worse!!If you value your teeth and your money .. don't go to this office!! They will rip you off!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011