Ratings for Dr. Vincent Cifello

I now refer to Dr. Cifello as my hero. I can’t express my gratitude enough to Dr Cifello. He showed how down to earth he is the moment I met him and his professionalism stood out immediately. Very impressive as he recited verbatim a review of my medical and personal history to all the doctors involved in my case. Dr. Cifello removed my cancerous tumor with Da Vinci robotic assistance. He explained everything so throughly that I felt safe in his hands. Thank you Dr Cifello for everything.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr Cifello was professional, kind and considerate. The work that he performed to repair my severe hemorrhoid situation was, to say the least, a miracle of surgical perfection. I am not exaggerating. Dr Cifello is a superstar and a true healer. I recommend Dr Cifello to anyone who needs relief from hemorrhoid affliction. Thank you Dr Cifello.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I found Dr. Cifello through my insurance web site. I did some internet research and found he came highly reviewed by previous patients. During my appointment, the doctor was knowledgeable, thorough, and took as much time with me as I needed in order to understand my options. I had been a bit hesitant to see a surgeon about my issue, thinking the odds are he's going to recommend surgery, because that's what they do. But Dr. Cifello actually said in my case he would not recommend surgery at this point. Possibly in the future, if the symptoms get worse. From my initial experience with this doctor, I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I was diagnosed with crohns recently. My case was complicated. Dr Ciffello quickly took me under his care and coordinated my surgery with other surgical teams to get me the best outcomes possible from surgery My case. Within a week I was scheduled for surgery. My incisions are clean and almost unrecognizable.. i am now 4 week post op and feel good. Tired overall but couldn't be happier with my results. I would recommend anyone who is suffering with stomach issues to contact Dr Ciffello.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

A little over a year ago, Dr. Cifello performed a hemorrhoidectomy on me with fantastic results. He dramatically improved my life. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Cifello. This is a first class doctor and staff. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Cifello is a wonderful doctor, and I would highly recommend him. He listens well and most important, he takes the time to explain what is wrong in a way that you can understand and then explains how to fix it. In my instance, I needed surgery. Surgery went very well, and I feel he took excellent care of me from start to finish, even checked on me every day in the hospital. He also was always available to answer any questions/concerns I may have had. I found him to be very knowledgeable, kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Cifello is an excellent doctor. I had a minor issue that could be addressed in his office, however he saw me quickly, explained the probable cause and the needed procedure. There was minimal pain and the healing process was quick. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Cifello was very informative and knowledgeable. He performed the corrective surgery that I needed, and as he predicted, my pain was minimal; moreover, I was back to work, within a week. After about 2 weeks, I was almost completely back to normal. I only wish I had gotten this done sooner. (Note: The amount I paid reflects the co-pay my insurance required for the hospital outpatient services when the procedure was performed.)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Cifello literally saved my life in 2011 when he performed my surgery. Not only is he an excellent doctor he will take the time to explain and answer your questions. He was contacted after I was admittted to the hospital and came promptly to see me. Surgery was scheduled for the next day. I am very thankful for his services.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Vincent Cifello's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD