Ratings for Dr. Manoj Bhargava

Did an excellent job repairing my meniscus. I am almost 70 and my recovery was fast. I now have normal use of my knee.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I had my ACL and meniscus repair by this man and 6 years later screws are coming out, extreme swelling, lots of pain. There was a complication during my surgery where his drill came out of my knee , left another unexpected scar, and hit another doctors hand, a complication which was only told to me after being re-admitted to the hospital due to extreme pain after surgery. At 21 I now have arthritis, tendonitis, and will need surgery not to repair a mistake I made, but one he made. Plus, every time I went in after surgery and told him my knee felt weak and painful, he said that it was normal. I am a strong athletic young girl who goes to the gym daily, so it is not that I did not strengthen my knee again, it is that he never fixed it but made it worse. Never did he care about me, and trust me he wont care about you.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr Manoj performed an ACL reconstruction and a meniscus re-attachment on my left knee. long recovery. but the knee is stornger than before.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Bhargava was great. I have had 4 knee surgeries from the same injury and Dr. Bhargava used an older technique that was never offered to me before. It helped me so much! Now I am able sit at work/through a full movie. My quality of life has significantly improved thanks to Dr. Bhargava and his creative thinking! Excellent surgeon! Great bedside manners!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

very arrogent, attitute and donot prepare patients mently ready for opreration. Don't tell negative consequences of his operation especially to brown skin patients. zero satisfaction. treats like boss.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Performed surgery for an ACL repair, though i ended up back in the ER 2 days later, for fevers and swelling at the surgery site, I had to see him 2 days after to get my knee drained. It all came back normal, and delayed my physio due to keeping my leg up. The wait times to see him are very long, and he is very quick to access you, he does answer your questions. Phil who works in the office is very helpful, but if you leave a message you wont get a call back very fast. Just keep trying until someone picks up. In saying all that, my recovery so far is really good. No crutches after 2 1/2 wks, walking at 4 weeks pretty much straight. Follow your physiotherapist suggestions and do them at home. That will speedy up your recovery. ICE ICE ICE when needed!!!! Cut at site is fine.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I would NOT recommend Dr. Manoj Bhargava. He performed surgery on my torn ACL, and meniscus back in 2009. He left two large screws sticking out of my knee that now causes me terrible pain to the surface of my skin. In addition to the screws, I have never felt I properly healed because there was never any instructions from this doctor, as he gave no guidance on what to do for recovery. I am now needing another surgery to fix his mess. Overall he did a terrible job, and left me with a massive scar. This doctor does not care about his patients, and is VERY unhelpful towards his patients. Trust me, from going to another doctor and receiving the care I do now, there is a huge difference between a caring doctor, and one that simply sees you as just a number.

Submitted January 24, 2017

I just recently had tears in my knees from a motor vehicle accident and will require surgery to repair tears in both knees. Ironic how Dr. Bhargava recieves some good reviews in his private practice, but denies people who truly require treatment when his cheques come from the insurance companies and not ohip. I hope no one falls victim to his greed as I have.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I just had a recent ACL surgery and had the option of going with three different surgeons. Yes, I did a lot of research and took my time picking the best surgeon to operate on my ACL, MCL, Fractured knee. Thank you Dr. Bharghava, Phil and Chad Carter (my physio) for all of your wonderful work! My recovery is going REALLY well and is ahead of schedule.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Best orthopedic surgeon that i've had operate on my knees.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015