Ratings for Dr. Amy Damiani

Doesn't seem like she even likes to be a doctor. Very unfriendly and rude. Wants to just throw drugs at you instead of running the proper tests to find out what is wrong

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Very nice doctor and staff. They did research that I needed and made all the arrangements I needed.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I scheduled a physical for my first time visit. I was there 15 minutes early, filled out the paper work. Called in by the nurse that went over all that was listed in the paperwork, had my bp taken, weight, etc. Then the doctor came in and did the exact same thing. I was in and out of there in less than 15 minutes and co-pay of $25. Received scripts for mammo, bone, colonoscopy, and blood work. Okay, I thought once that was complete she would at least give me a proper physical...wrong. Received a phone call from their office saying the doctor need to speak to me regarding my test results...schedule an appointment and I didn't have to wait. Went in and was told to exercise to bring my cholesterol levels down...THAT was IT! Oh wait....an additional $25....I thought I would at least have a competent physical exam...boy was I wrong! Changing my primary!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Wonderful doctor best ever.She is always willing to go the extra mile doesn't make you feel rushed

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Very caring and helpful. She is always eager to listen, and doesn't rush you along or patronize you.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Excellent doctor and highly personable. Treats myself and my family with kindness and humor. My children cannot wait to see her again.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

has no business being a doctor. writes scripts before doing patient work up and proper blood tests. No personality. No care for patient. Very defensive when you question her. Needs to go back to school and learn patient rights. Wrote script that made patient worse not better. When questioned by another professional told other physician "why the hell are you questioning me about MY patient". I guess if you are her patient you are not allowed a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Great doctor!!! She takes the time to listen. There is barely ever a wait. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Amy is the best doctor i have ever had she truly cares and loves each and everyone of her patiants. she is great with children. she is a truly Family doctor she knows the name of each and every patiant with out having to look at a chart.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

Dr. Amy Damiani's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1989)