Ratings for Dr. Khin Myint

I have been a patient for years and have found Dr. Myint to be a very kind and caring physician. He never rushes you and always listens to your concerns. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Myint is very busy doctor, but he take time with his patient. he is excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had. He is an extremely knowledgeable, patient and friendly doctor. You could go to him with ten different concerns and he will take time to go over everything and won't ever rush you. I have never walk out of his office second guessing his diagnosis or feeling like I wasn't heard properly. I'm so lucky to have found him....and I make to tell him he's the best every time I see him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Doctor Myint has been our family doctor for over 12 years now. He is one of the best doctors we have dealt with. Very knowledgable, helpful and caring. We love him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Excellent doctor...very knowledgeable...highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Generally agree with the comments here about front desk staff lacking public relations skills. 1 or 2 out of 5. Dr.Myint gets 5. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and an all round nice guy. Very efficient and understanding. My favourite physician of all time! Seriously. Make an appointment if you can, since otherwise the wait might be long. Take Dr. Saif if he is not available. She is very nice too. Try to avoid Dr. Gergis who lacks bed side manner and efficiency.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Very good and knowledgeable ,and kind nice busy best

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I have visited several doctors in Mississauga and have found Dr. Myint to be one of the best in the area. He is extremely knowledgeable and most importantly, he is very patient. I have visited him several times and have always had a pleasant experience. I am frankly quite shocked to see some of the comments here which seem to be quite exaggerated. I will have to agree; however, that the staff and other doctors in the clinic are beyond horrible.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Very kind, very caring, and very understanding. He actually DOES check your blood pressure and DOES follow up on your medication and current medical condition like weight and if you exercise enough. Amazing family doctor, the very best in 24 years in Canada.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Great Doctor and very knowledgeable and caring. I find some of the negative comments are a little false and exaggerating. My personal experience with Dr. Myint has been positively good.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015