Ratings for Dr. Bruce A. Pichler

Dr. Pichler is very professional, well trained, flexible, and personable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Pichler diagnosed my foot pain immediately and gave me a cortisone shot and sold me inserts for my shoes and I have had no problems since. He was friendly and was the best at doing the shot because I an such a big chicken! He did not give me time to have anxiety and I am so grateful to him. He really read me like a book - I will return to him if I have any other problems. Also, whatever problems Dr. Vito has had, he has treated me in the past and you could not ask for a better physician or a nicer one. I would see him again if he were in practice. Thank goodness Dr. Pichler is available.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

both Dr. Pichler and Vito have been wonderful to me and my family. Dr. Vito has performed two different surgeries on my husband (now ex) and Dr. Pichler has done a ton for us sergeries advice and etc. I wouldn't go to any other doctor. They have both been very professional and respectful to listen and solve the problem. I have had to call Dr. Pichler after hours and he never acted put out to answer my questions or take care of me. They are wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

My co-pay is $100 for surgery. Dr. Pichler is very informative and very decisive. It helps to have a Dr that is confident in himself and his decisions but yet very flexible.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Extremely helpful and connects with the patient. Really helps the patient and family understand all of the medical options available and benefits and drawbacks to all options.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Dr. Bruce A. Pichler's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Dahlonega, GA