Ratings for Dr. J. Dill

I had my knee replacement with Dr Dill, I liked him from the beginning. Very knowledgable and he made me feel very comfortable and very nice personality. I would recommend him to everyone I know. He took very good care of me and I feel wonderful now

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr.Dill & his team are excellent. I had knee surgery and he explained everything to me. I felt calm going into the surgury😊😊 lucky to have him. 😊😊

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Looked at MRI and X-ray on my hip and said it was my back without touching me, nothing more he could do. A real Othopedic surgeon Dr Bigham in Woodstock just examined me with moving my leg in different directions and stated that I had tronchantric bursitis which Dr Raza Khan at the joint clinic in BRantford had diagnosed just after Dr Dill appt. Having cortisone shots in hip that help immensely Very Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

My mom has been waiting for months for her appointment with Dr Dill to fix her knee. She is in great pain and immobilized , one week before her appointment the clinic calls and cancels her appointment telling her she has to wait until March!because they are going away. What an jerk! I don't care how good you think you are that is just completely unethical! Your not the only doctor on the planet !

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Gives a thorough re-cap of everything he will be doing. Has a very gentle disposition and manner. Re-assuring. Lucky to have had him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Really felt like he was somewhere else and did not listen to my problem. In and out. Going out of town for real doctor

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Excellent surgeon who is also a very caring doctor and his team that works with him are also excellent,in the operating room,fracture clinic and on the ward. I had total hip replacement done by Dr Dill recently and since the operation have had no pain. Dr Dill is very dedicated and he even came into check on me on his day off,we are very fortunate to have him as one of our surgeons here in Brantford and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs knee or hip replacement. Thank you Dr. Dill and all the healthcare team,I am so thankful for all that you did for me.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Excellent Surgeon. Personable, ensures your safety and comfort, comes in each day to see his in-patients (even if he is not on-call) at the hospital. He is dedicated to his work and liaises with all members of the healthcare team who are involved with each patients stay to ensure nothing is being missed/all marks are being met (from pain control to range of motion to emotional readiness for the return home). I would recommend this surgeon to anyone needing a hip or a knee procedure, with zero hesitation!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

If Dr Dill is you ortho, consider yourself very fortunate. Not only is he one of Canada's best, but he also has a reassuring,engaging personality.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Amazing experience with his team of dedicated and knowledgable staff. Thanks for taking care of my arthritic hip, you are the best.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016