Ratings for Dr. Scott D. SAUNDERS

Staff was very busy but tried hard to be helpful. Dr. Saunders is often late but spent the time I needed. He was very knowledgeable and helped me understand my problem and what I needed to do about it.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

He takes a great deal of time with his patients, is very knowledgeable of disease state and how he can work with you to feel better. Dr. Saunders was very caring and compassionate and seemed very excited to help me get back on the road to wellness.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

The staff is abrupt, rude, and lacking in patient care. The doctor only spent 15 minutes with me, and said that if I want more time I'd have to join the monthly membership program. When shown the i.v. room I overheard many patients complaining of nausea, and there was little being done to help such patients. I had to wait over 1/2 hour to see the doctor. The doctor was unable to offer options for my digestive problems. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

he is not a real doctor

flag | Submitted September 27, 2008

Dr. Scott D. SAUNDERS's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental