Ratings for Dr. Linda T. Cao

I will not go to another dentist. She was very patient with my two girls. I am happy with my change I made.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Cao is a great doctor. I think I enjoyed my daughters 1st visit more than her. Dr. Cao educates the kids about brushing and flossing and what I liked the most about her she talks one on one with the parents and give them knowledge of anything they don't understand or want to know. Shes the best in my book. Her staff was excellent and mannerable and made u feel welcomed like it was your home.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Cao is the best pediatric dentist!! My 5 year old godchild saw her and she was awesome with him. Her staff did great with his cleaning and they even let him watch while it was being done. It was his first time going to the dentist and he didn't cry at all. Everyone was very helpful and friendly throughout the entire appointment.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Best pediatric dentist.. My 7- year old daughter hates goin to other dentist but Dr. Cao some how puts her at ease and she can't wait to go back!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Cao is a great pediatric dentist. My daughter loves her. Dr. Cao is very patient with her and makes her feel comfortable. Her staff is very help and always goes out of their way to help answer any questions I may have. Also there is barely a wait time!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Great Dr. And great staff !

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Cao interacts really well with the patients. Her office is modern and the staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

She is by far the WORST pediatric dentist I have ever taken my child to! She is extremely rude & loud. She did not seem like she knew anything about dentistry.

Submitted September 26, 2008