Ratings for Dr. David L. Guzman

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I'm in a great deal of pain and I went in and Dr Guzman gave me a shot and I'm weeks later in so much pain w stiff ankle and this is after physical therapy .. I have tried to contact Dr Guzman for pain meds or treatment and his staff " he is out of town " this is the 21 st century we live in a digital age Dr Guzman could have called CVS pharmacy for me they are open 24 hours ! In such pain he would rather have me take my 3 year old son and sit at 11:00 pm at the ER then right me a script .. Horrible horrible service !!!!! Staff sucks !!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Guzman is amazing. I have no time off and he worked around my schedule to help me get my condition treated the same day! He is personable and did a quick, painless job. His staff seems friendly, I don't understand the reviews below.... Will be back next time my feet act up!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Guzman is a very nice, professional and intelligent Physician. The problem is, and please read the other comments, his staff is terrible. Rude beyond belief and I can't believe after all of these comments, he hasn't made changes. What is worse than the rudeness is that they don't run the business properly. I had to call them twice to remind them that they were supposed to call me to schedule my surgery. I still have not received a call from them after three months. I hope that Dr. Guzman, his staff and my insurance company read this review and re-evaluate all of the working relationships involved here. Sorry Dr. Guzman, I would really have liked to have had my surgery close to home, but it seems like your staff didn't agree.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr Guzman was very helpful. Caring and fixed my lower foot issues over two span visit. His staff was professional and nice. All you could ask for.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. Guzman has been FANTASTIC over the years for my feet issues both professionally and personally. I'm not sure what everyone wants from the staff - a best friend? Running a bust doctors office is very difficult. I have never had a problem getting in when I'm in need and my insurance was billed with 100% professionalism. Also, it never hurts!! I will continue to use his services as they are professional - head to toe;)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr.Guzman is nice enough, but since I am a workers comp. case I was not a priority.The office staff is very rude and unorganized.The exam room doubles as a storage room and the office is cluttered and unprofessional looking.Not a good experience for me.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Guzman is extremely nice and personable. However, I had surgery last November for a bunion, and my foot is still extremely painful. It hurts all the time and my feet are now different sizes. I have a hard time finding a pair of shoes that fit both feet. I believe the outcome might have been a lot better if Dr. Guzman had recommended physical therapy after the surgery. Would I do it again....no. My primary care physician is actually recommending a second opinion and an X-ray. One other thing, One particular person in Dr. Guzman's office is the rudest person I have ever met. She is nasty both on the phone and in person. She makes the visits to the Doctor very unpleasant. Also,they didn't apply one of my payments (it cleared my bank) and were sending me overdue notices. When I called to tell them, that particular young woman answered the phone and was, once again, extremely rude. Like it was my fault?! Gimme a break. Dr. Guzman deserves better,and so do his clients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I really respect Dr. Guzman and like him a lot. He is very friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. His staff on the other hand bring his practice down. They are unprofessional, inefficient, and not very friendly. I had to call three times to remind them they were supposed to follow up with me on something, which to this day, they never have. They don't seem to enjoy their job all that much and should not be in a people facing position. They are not helpful at all and portray an attitude that they really just don't care.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr.Guzman does a great job with my client and always has him laughing. He always has nice things to say and great suggestions. Look forward to seeing him again.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. David L. Guzman's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've visited Dr. Guzman several times over the last 10 years and he has always provided good service. I would recommend him highly to anyone."

January 25, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=876264'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 6, 2014