Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Wilson

Stephanie also diagnosed my crohns after a long time if suffering and not having a clear answer. She is so warm and full of knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Brilliant diagnostician, one of the best in the world. We are lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr.Wilson diagnosed my Crohn's before my own G.I. Doctor did. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. It's great that she comes into the room to talk to you after your ultrasound as well. She is FANTASTIC!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Thorough, knowledgeable, caring and had good bedside manners.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

This facility is a gem. Dr. Wilson and her staff are a centre of excellence in their field and they communicate frankly and completely with their patients. "Punctuality" is as good as it can be in an underfunded system that must fit urgent concerns into its schedule.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

I myself am a physician in Calgary, and I chose Dr Wilson to perform my imaging because she truly is the best in her specialty. I have the utmost trust in her skill.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Wilson was able to help where others weren't. I was told she is the BEST by a group of GI's. And they were right. She found what nobody else did, and because of that, I was able to have a surgery and relieve my pain. She was VERY thorough when the conventional ultrasound s didn't work. Dr. Wilson did a VERY detailed report of my condition which helped the surgeons and GI to Pinpoint my pain.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

She really cares. is extremely knowledgeable and is thorough. She is the best!!She was recommended to me by a leading specialist who told me that she is beyond compare. I agree.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009