Ratings for Dr. Mark Sivak

This doctor is amazing and he has saved my life. Not only does he takes his time and explain things he is so compassionate. His assistant Kristina is amazing she ensure that I always receive the best experience. she takes care of everything and also finds away to squeeze you in when you need an appointment sooner.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Very thorough and compassionate doctor. He studied my records and took time to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I have been seeing him for over 18 years for treatment of myastenia gravis. He save my life. He is THE EXPERT in myastenia gravis.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I brought my son to see Dr. Sivak for a second opinion regarding Myasthenia Gravis. First of all Natalie kept in contact with me and was able to get us in weeks earlier due to a cancellation. She was phenomenal. Dr. Sivak spent so much time with us, explaining the disease directly to my son so that he would understand. He was thorough, caring and positive.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Not only is he a great doctor but he is a great human being. He cares to listen and takes time to ask questions to his patients. Love Dr. Sivak!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Dr Sivak has been my doctor through out my illness (Myasthenia Gravis) since june '06. He's the best. Never had a relapse, stronger now than before. Can do everything now that I could before my illness. He does have lousy staff, but it's not his fault, he doesn't get to hire them. In the time I've known him, those who leave him, always come back.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

This doctor was referred to me by a NJ neurologist. His staff is horrible. I've been trying to get an appointment since mid February. It is now April and needless to say after several calls with no response we will move on to a more capable staff and doctor. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Sivak is a phenomenal doctor. I have been seeing him for over 10 years for treatment of myastenia gravis. Not only did he save my life, he normalized it despite the fact that I had a very severe case of myastenia. He is THE EXPERT in myastenia gravis. Not only is he a wonderful doctor and highly knowledgable and thorough, he is also kind, caring and has always taken the time to call me back and to check in on me when I was having medical problems. Prior to seeing Dr. Sivak, I treated with three top ranked neurologists at Cornell, none of whom knew much about myastenia gravis, but blundered on nonetheless. When I finally got out of Cornell, barely alive, I researched and interviewed several differant doctors in New York City who specialized in Myastenia before deciding on Dr. Sivak. I personally find him to be punctual, but if he is not on time, it is because he is treating an emergency or because he takes the time needed to talk to his patients and not rush them. THE BEST!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Wonderful doctor - saved my life! Office staff however, needs to improve.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

I finally am seeing good results since seeing Dr, Sivak.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Mark Sivak's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Ameritas