Ratings for Dr. Brion Dalton

I have been going to Dr. Dalton for almost 7 years now, and I can assure anyone that he is by far the best dentist I have been to in Omaha. He explains everything so you know exactly what is going on and what to expect, and if you have questions, he's always happy to answer them. His staff is also very knowledgeable, and is always willing to work with you and help in any way possible. When Dr. Dalton or his staff are working on your mouth, they make sure you are comfortable, that you are doing ok, are very gentle and help comfort you. I would not go to any other dentist....

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Brion and his staff are absolutely phenomenal. Dr. Brion always gives me a very real explanation that I can understand. They always remember me by name, as well as my wife, and family history. They make me feel like a welcomed family member when I visit. I would recommend Dr. Brion and the entire staff at Oakview Dental to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Dalton and his staff are TOP NOTCH!!! Always friendly and always want to make the patient feel comfortable!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008