Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Caruso

I went to Dr. Caruso once and that was too many times. I waited a while at my appointment, which if that was my only issue that would be forgivable, but that was the least of it. He was very judgmental at my appointment making me feel very uncomfortable answering questions honestly. A doctor is who I should feel MOST comfortable being honest with. Even after he told me "He's not a priest" it didn't make me feel any better. After my appointment, he never called me with the results of all of my tests. About a month after the fact I reached out to get them. The worst of it, was another month down the road, I called in to have a prescription (that I was already taking and he was aware of this) refilled and I was told that Dr. Caruso does not prescribe this medication because it does not align with his religious beliefs! Never during my visit was this communicated to me. I advise any potential new patients to take this into consideration before scheduling their first appointment. Church and state should be separated for a reason.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I went to Dr. Caruso after 2 years of infertility. Within 3 months we had a surgery and were pregnant. I did end up losing 2 babies prior to a successful pregnancy because of my health issues but thanks to Dr. Caruso's care I now have a little boy and a little girl. He listened to my husband and I and got right onto the testing immediately. He didn't take anything for granted and kept our emotions in mind while treating us. He was a Godsend in our lives. We would not be parents now without him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Dr. Caruso was very knowledgable about not only the physical issues related to dealing with infertility, but the emotional aspect of it as well. Having been through infertility treatments himself with his wife who was diagnosed with PCOS, it is nice to know that he understands what we go through. I really liked this doctor a lot.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2005

Dr. Anthony J. Caruso's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)