Dr. Fabio R. Orozco

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fabio R. Orozco

Loved Do Fabio and his staff. The Dr was on time explained everything .I had a knee replacement and was home the next day . My knee has been great Thank You Dr Orozco for being the best......

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Every time I came for an appointment I had to wait at least 45 to 60 minutes an thst is with the first appointment...

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

From making my first appointment meeting Dr. Orozco, he and his staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. They explained every step to my knee surgeries. Also, all follow-ups were just as easy. They truly care about their patients.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Fantastic very comforting and healthful experience

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Orozco was so pleasant. So many doctors are not very informaticve or have a personality. He has both. He explained everthing ahead of time and answered all questions besides having a pleasant personality. And a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Orozco made me feel safe and always provided me with excellent care pre, during and post left total knee replacement surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

DR. Orozco explained hip replacement, answered all my questions, made me feel confident before my hip surgery, my recovery period was minimal and am now walking 45 minutes s day with no pain. He’s the best!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Orozco did my knee replacement surgery after being highly recommended by the lady doing my mammogram, who recently had her knee replaced by Dr. O. He was exceptional in every way. Now I see him every 3 mo's for an injection in my hip because of bursitis. I wouldn't go to anyone else even though I certainly could find someone closer but wouldn't think of it.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Doctor Orozco did a wonderful job on my hip replacement. I am walking 5 miles a day with zero pain. I am very pleased that he did my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Orozco clearly explained the hip replacement and gave me confidence that things would work out fine. Recovery went well.

Dr. Fabio R. Orozco's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fabio Orozco is a board certified hip and knee surgeon and serves as Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He specializes in Direct Anterior Total Hip Replacement and uses special techniques such as Computer Navigation for Total Knee Replacement. Dr. Orozco lectures around the globe and participates in numerous international meetings.

• Hip replacement