Ratings for Dr. Glenn Vallecillos

He got rid of a mess under my eyes caused by another Dr. Aso amazing at creating a more youthful look with fillers!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Hoesntly he changed my life for the better and even better than I could have hoped

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I saw Dr. V for Botox and other injectables. He is amazing. The knowledge he shared regarding the products used was very reassuring. He explained the procedure and what to expect after the injections. He is the BEST! I would recommend Dr. V to everyone looking for a talented plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I went to Dr. Vallecillos because I had persistant bilateral malar edema because of Juvederm injections under both eyes. It caused a unilateral swelling that was very obvious and made me very self conscious. Dr. Vallecillos was able to tighten the skin in the area with 5 treatments of fraxel laser. This totally eradicated the swelling and gave me a more youthful and refreshed look. I get compliments all the time and I cannot thank Dr. Vallecillos enough.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

From the moment I met Dr. V, I was confident in his abilities to turn my dream into a reality. I couldn't be more pleased with the results from my breast augmentation and injectables. He was an innate eye for perfection and I will NEVER let anyone else touch me.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Vallecillos is one of the most professional and perfectionist plastic surgeons I have ever worked with. I am so confident with his work that I refer my clients to him...and they all rave about his work and his warm and friendly personality. He is new school and uses the latest and most up to date techniques. He also makes his patients so comfortable with his down to earth personality. He truly is the best.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr. Glenn Vallecillos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Glenn Vallecillos is a board certied Plastic Surgeon serving clients in Beverly Hills and beyond. A Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Vallecillos has a practice emphasis in breast augmentation, breast revision and body contouring. Dr. Vallecillos is widely recognized and respected for his commitment to creating natural, believable results, and has extensive experience in liposuction, tummy tucks and arm and thigh lifts. He is internationally recognized as an expert in complex facial rejuvenation, utilizing fat grafts, dermal llers, neuromodulators, and platelet rich plasma treatments to provide dramatic results without the need for drastic operations.

• Spanish

• University of Michigan (Grad. 2003)
  • University of California, Los Angeles

• Face-lift
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants

• BCBS Georgia