Ratings for Dr. William H. Minnix

He was great until he dropped serving his patients suboxone.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Canadians visiting Florida for the month. Had to bring my 87 yr old mom in for an infection. The infection was diagnosed in office - no going to the lab. Had results within minutes. Wish we could get this kind of treatment at home! The doctor and the staff were professional and pleasant. Plus, it was very affordable. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

My son and I both see Dr. Minnix when we are in Florida. He is an excellent, caring and knowledgeable doctor who listens and is careful about prescribing. We recommend him to everyone. If he does not know something he will research. He is a fine doctor who chose medicine as his career for the right reasons - to help people.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

Very nice personality and friendly. He diagnosed my appendicitis quickly. He talked to me and my husband and put us at ease.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

I went to Dr. Minnix's office for the first time for annual routine checkup. Even though I had an appointment, I was made to wait for 2 hours along with other patients waiting as long as I was. Meeting with the doctor was very brief and I was sent to a lab for blood and urine testing. Since I never heard back from the office after the lab work, I called and was told, they would not contact unless something was wrong and everything was fine with the lab work. I asked the staff to send me the result and it was sent to me in the mail. So I never had a chance to go over the result with Dr. Minnix. THEN, I was charged for partial payment for this because they claimed it to the insurance company as hypertention consultation rather than annual routine checkup. I called and wrote them more than few times to correct but they never took care of it. I am quite dissatisfied with their sloppy operation and unattentiveness to a paetient. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

Dr. Minnix is great. He honestly listens to you, takes time, laughs and jokes with you, is willing to talk about Jesus/God, and seems to actually care. Great great great Dr.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Dr Minnix is awesome! He actually takes the time to LISTEN to what you have to say. He is down to earth, genuine, patient, very pleasant, friendly, knowledgable, understanding and there are just not enough words to use to describe how wonderful this man is! So sad that the practice may be closing. If you have the pleasure of being treated by him, you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. William H. Minnix's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Madeira Beach, FL