Ratings for Dr. Stacey L. Armstrong

Dr.Stacy and her staff are exactly what my family has needed. kind,compassionate, caring and works very hard to do her very best for you. Dr. Victor and Dr. Stacy are a wonderful team. Harrison is so fortunate to have them and I am thankful that I found them eight years ago

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr.Stacy is just what I was looking for in a Dr. She is kind, considerate and listens to you. She does not rush you and will work hard to get to the bottom of your problem. I'm very thankful for her. Harrison needs her!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

This doctor and her staff was very rude when I went to her. She has a terrible bedside manner and I will never take her or my children there again!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Good for kids and healthy adults but not for an older person with chronic conditions. Orders unnecessary lab-work, does not inform you of results, only prescribes vitamins and antibiotics. Waiting room smelly and few patients. Entire office dusty and untidy. She was overly casual and made sarcastic comments.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

DH sees Dr Victor, I see Dr Stacey as one of several physicians I vist for various issues. I find her to be wonderful, compassionate about the person she's working with. One of the best in my opinion we've had here in this town in a very long time.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Armstrong is very nice, and very easy to talk to. I would go to her if she were in practice by herself, but she is with her husband, Dr. Victor Armstrong who is nearly as proficient as she is. A winning combination!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. Stacey L. Armstrong's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS Massachusetts