Ratings for Dr. John T. Leslie

I love this doctor! He really listens and has your best interest in mind!! Very happy with him and his staff. I trust him wwith my children's health too!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

I have a chronic disease that causes continual severe disease. When I moved from Colorado to Arkansas, I first saw Dr Leslie, but he refused to adequately treat my pain and continued to treat me as merely depressed and told me to my face that he thought I was merely seeking narcotics. He then told me I needed to find another doctor, and even was kind enough to send me a certified letter to reiterate his opinion. I have since obtain federal disability, based primarily on the continual pain that this so-called doctor refused to treat. I wouldn't take my dog to this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!! Highly Recommended!!! He is patient with his patients. He is very helpful during delivery. He will answer any questions you have.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

Dr. John T. Leslie's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

MSP/BC Med