You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mathew S. Isho

I am very happy with Dr. Isho, I had four surgeries with him and all were very successful. I can't say enough about his bedside manner and how he would also make sure my wife understood and was comfortable with all my procedures.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

The staff is horrible! I had left a urgent message to be returned asap .Not only did I not get a return call for two days but I had to call them.No excuses when it comes to urgent. Beyond unprofessional! Dr Isho was ill prepared as my previous surgery notes hsd been sent two days ahead for him to review which he had no idea.The only reason I write this is to save you from a bsd experience. Seek out another Dr as well as opinion at all costs m

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

The staff is horrible.had a lot of bleeding after my surgury. Sharp Hospital said i need to conact Dr. Isho..I have tried for 3 days now and left messages.. no one will get back to me.Find another doctor because after your surgury you will never hear from him again. i wont even go back for my follow-up whats the use

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dreadful - avoid@!!! Very disorganised. Horrible office - claustrophobic

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I wrote to the doctor regarding a hernia that developed after surgery as requested by the Internal Med. doctor, I never got a reply. I called the office and spoke to one of the staff (Lisa?) and asked for a call-back and never got a call-back. Very embarrassing since I had bragged to the IM doctor about the Dr. Isho.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

The doctor has done work on both myself and my husband and is excellent. We have both had surgeries and my husband a colonoscopy and he did a great job. He is very personable and sweet and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Extremely painful colonoscopy. There is absolutely no reason for anything to be that painful. I slept thru my first colonoscopy 10 years ago. Doctor Isho's procedure was so painful. I would not recommend it to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Skilled and compassionate doctor, very easy to talk to, even if it's an embarrassing subject. I am glad I finally did a colonoscopy amd also fixed my hemorrhoid problems. Friendly and accommodating staff. I have recommended Dr. Isho to my other family members.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. Isho is great. I went to a couple of other colon/rectal surgeons with poor beside manners. Dr. Isho was compassionate, but most importantly performed a successful fistulotomy. Staff was excellent as well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

My experience with Dr. Isho was for Hernia surgery....he was excellent...and took time to explain the procedure to me prior...gary jenner

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Mathew S. Isho's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with Dr. Isho, I had four surgeries with him and all were very successful. I can't say enough about his bedside manner and how he would also mak..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The staff is horrible! I had left a urgent message to be returned asap .Not only did I not get a return call for two days but I had to call them.No excuses when..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The staff is horrible.had a lot of bleeding after my surgury. Sharp Hospital said i need to conact Dr. Isho..I have tried for 3 days now and left messages.. no ..."

September 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=876147'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

February 6, 2014