Ratings for Dr. Barry H. Dubner

This was my first time with Dr. Dubner - nice office setting (waterfall outside) and pleasant staff. I had a 10:30 am appointment - got there at 10:15 am and waited until 11:30 am to see the doctor. Dr. Dubner seemed very knowledgeable and had a very good "bedside" manner. Removed a mole and did a full body scan completely and professionally. He fully answered my questions in a caring way, translating medical babble into English that I could understand. I will definitely use him again and recommend him to my friend and neighbors.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Dubner for several years. His staff are friendly and he is very thorough and takes time to understand my issues. I ahve recommended Dr. Dubner to several friends and all have expressed their tahnks to me for introducing them to an excellent local doctor.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

supportive and helpful when I came for my appointment. I've been suffering from adult acne for several years. He showed great patience and explained treatments that were helpful and safe in treating my acne problem. When I returned for my next appointment, my skin had improved.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

He treated me with respect and made sure that what he was doing was correct.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

I think he's a good doctor but lacks bedside manner. Seems brash at times. The office is like a factory...get em in, get em out. The make 3, yes 3 appts. for the same time slot. Always behind time wise.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Dubner for 2 years for my severe cystic acne. Dr Dubner has helped me cope with my problem very much! We tried treated my acne with multiple differtent antibiotics and creams, which had some effectiveness but not as much as either of us wanted. He couciled me on accutane, explaining all the risks and benefits and we both agreed that it would be the best treatment option. I have been on accutane for two months now and have started to see some improvement. I cant wait until my treatment is through so I can see my face clear like I have always wanted. I am so thankful to have such a caring and trust-worthy doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Beware of this doctor!!! My young adult daughter saw him for her severe acne and she stated she would like to try Accutane since his other treatments did not work. He went off the deep end, yelling at her in a crazy rant and insulting her in front of the nurse. He called in another doctor to further embarrass her as she cried. He told her she would have to find another doctor since she wanted Accutane and she could no longer be treated by anyone in the group. She left the office without being medically treated and had already waited 3 weeks for the appointment. She has been treated there for years. He should be investigated for his severe medical negligence and lack of ethics.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. Barry H. Dubner's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal