Ratings for Dr. Arthur A. Pecoraro

Dr. Pecoraro is a rare find for a doctor. I really appreciate the amount of time he gives me. He never rushes treatment and is very thorough. I experience marked improvement in my lower back. His price is very reasonable. Every now and then there's a wait in the office but most of the time, I can go right in.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

He is the best...skilled, compassionate and truly caring. He has treated me and my family members through 20 years...always with positive results.He takes the time to listen and is totally professional. I have referred others to him and they were alwasy helped and grateful for the referral.He has emergency and home numbers available and has never hesitated to respond to a need even on his day off.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Pecoraro is a very kind and helpful doctor. He has been able to pinpoint trouble area in my back that were bothering me before I even told him. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

I liked him very much. Very kind, smart, and skillful. Listened to my comments about the treatment and tried to change his approach according to my needs.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. Arthur A. Pecoraro's Credentials

• Columbia College Of Chiropractic - Baltimore (Grad. 1975)

GHI