Ratings for Dr. David S. Silver

Hands down the best doctor I've ever been to. Has cut back hours to do research and I have been through hell with the P.A.s and the staff..oh Mother of God...the staff is fit only for Dr. Mengele. How this gem of a physician got burdened with people whose incompetence is matched only by their sadism will remain a mystery.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I used to be extremely pleased with Dr. Silver until he dropped back to seeing patients two days a week and hired Physician Assistants. The office does not show any care toward the patients needs or time. It's quite the task getting a prescription written correctly if Dr. Silver is not there and forget about calling the office for anything. They do not return phone calls and when they say,"We'll take care of it," they are really saying, Don't expect us to help you and don't call back!" I'm very disappointed in what Dr. Silver's office has become in the last several months.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Well, i had same experience, had to drive down in near death condition to get my test results which were bad. The doc is brilliant, but has the worst staff ever. they enjoy torturing sick patients.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

He may have been a good doctor once, but currently is HORRIBLE!!! I was really sick, and he took blood tests. I waited one week to hear the results. No one called, so I called them. The nurse said they had the results, but only the dr. could tell me what was wrong. He never did. I waited another week, at this point getting sicker, and no one called, so I had to go down to the office and get my results myself. At that point, the PA did a second blood draw to get more info, and assured me this time they would call me back. They didn't. I finally asked them 3 weeks after the blood draw to fax me my results so I could take them to another doctor. Do NOT go here! I've never been treated so poorly in my life.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

I love him! smart and compassionate. he wasn't familiar with my disease, but took the time to brush up.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

DR.SILVER'S QUICK AND DECISIVE ACTION SAVED ME FROM A NEARLY FATAL BLOOD CLOT. HE MADE A DIAGNOSIS IN A TELEPHONE CONVERSATION WITH MY DAUGHTER AND HAD A SURGEON WAITING AT THE HOSPITAL WHEN I ARRIVED. THEY SAID I WOULD HAVE DIED WITHIN ONE TO TWO HOURS.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

i went thru 8 dr's b-4 comming to this officereferred to by a friend. i could not even hold a decent conversation due to the uncontrolled pain and other issues. i litterally would not be alive today if not for this group of dr's. i have now been 4 yrs +, and i have made so many improvements due to the diagnostic abilities of this dr and his associates. he is very comprehensive, very compasionate, and listens to what you say. dosent ignore your physical complaints of the moment. he has a wide base of knowledge and is not affraid to step out of bounds to find a solution. his staff is also very good with the patients that are not always feeling the best at all times. most of us in severe pain to one level or another. his response to calls are always punctual. i have medi-medi, and we are usually the ones that slip thru the cracks by all dr's. not this one. i have never had to wait for more than 10-15 mins at the most. i do not miss appts or be late. bravo dr s!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. David S. Silver's Credentials

• Chinese

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)