Ratings for Dr. R. Louis Rotondo

Fantastic care and ability. Fixed a problem that another doc missed. I feel great now after 7 months of pain. I think this doc is fabulous.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr Rotondo is fantastic! As someone not comfortable with anyone touching my feet, he is phenomenal at putting the ptient at ease.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

He was excellent. I would definally go back. It was a second opinion. He took a great deal of time taking care of my problem.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

I went to see Dr. Rotondo about a nail thickening on my big toe. It was my first visit with him. There was one patient in the exam room with the doctor. An elderly lady sat at the receptionist desk. After filling out the required paperwork, I handed the lady my insurance card to copy. Meanwhile, the doctor had finished with his patient and had walked through the waiting room to another room with the door open. The receptionist told me my insurance company may not pay for this visit; she said that it depended on what diagnosis the doctor gave me. I asked her if she could call my insurance company to find out if they would cover the visit, and she say NO! She was not busy and WAS JUST SITTING AT THE DESK DOING NOTHING. She told me I would have to cancel my appointment and go back home and call them myself! I would have called them before going in had I known they might not pay for my visit. I WOULD NOT GO BACK TO THIS DOCTOR AND HIS LAZY HELP!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. R. Louis Rotondo's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Secure Horizons