Ratings for Dr. Claudia B. Fish

I went to her office with my spouse. The way she spoke to other patients (I could hear her in her office) was demeaning. Very rude. Shame on her! She should be embarrassed. It goes without saying, we left her office and decided to make the drive to another Endocrinology office. Glad we did.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

She is rude and talks down to her patients. I would never see her again.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Being on assignment in Canada and transferring needing an endocrinologist, she was the only game in town. She was rude and her office staff was inept, at best. I called for test results after a couple of weeks to hear from them and was told I needed to provide postage stamps in order for them to mail them to me- to a U.S. address. Cheap. Arrogant. Cynical. That goodness we fired her and went another direction. I have more confidence in my cat's veterinarian!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I am a thyroid patient who has been on levothyroxin for over 20 years. I recently was informed by my Gyn that my thyroid level was low. He wanted me to see an endocrinologist. I have been twice and also have never seen the doctor. After the visit, I requested that I see the Doctor the next visit and was told that I would. I did not. I again saw a PA. I do not feel that I am any closer to a solution than I was when I went in.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

The staff was a delight. As for Dr Fish, she is to cynical. I am a Hashimoto's patient on Levothyroxine. I complained about heart palpitations and being jittery and she said it wasn't because of my meds. I went to the ER and my TSH was 0.04. Normal TSH shouldn't be below 0.35. Who needs a Dr. that doesn't listen to their patients. I wouldn't recommend her if you have thyroid issues. She is a Dr that only goes by TSH and T4 lab work as well!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I found the staff very helpful in every way and as for Dr. Fish, she explained everything in detail so a person could understand everything she was telling me, from what she saw on my disk to the pictures and notes to what would be the next step in treatment. I was very happy with her as a doctor and a person.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

I do not know why Dr. Fish has bad ratings. She was very helpful to me throughout my PCOS diagnosis and treatment. She was very nice and polite and throughly explained my diagnosis. She was very matter of fact about my health. Maybe some people mistake that for rudeness. I had a wonderful experience with her and would highly recommend her :-)

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I would agree with the other comment left. Dr. Fish's office is not at all concerned with making her patients health care easy or convenient. The pharmacy and I find it impossible to get a return phone call, nor any assistance when it comes to refills on prescriptions. If there was another Endocrinologist in the area - I would go to that doctor instead.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Let me start by saying that I never even met face to face with my doctor not once. That being said I almost never got any information on my condition no one ever explained what was going on with me and why they were perscribing me the medicines they were. Speaking of medicines I have to take synthroid every day for the rest of my life and I had to fight to get my perscriptions from this mystery doctor I never met. I would call in and tell her I was out and she would write me a script for a month even though my next appointment was not for two or three even. The receptionist was just plain rude as well. This office is so terrible I fired them I would not reccoment to anyone who likes to be informed on what measures to take to prevent or treat any condition. I currently have better care from a primary care physition who isnt a specialist in the field. I cant tell you the countless nights I couldnt sleep because I was afraid I wouldnt get my medicine because my doctor wouldnt fill scripts

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Claudia B. Fish's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Pacificare