Ratings for Dr. Claudia B. Fish

I went to see the Dr. afew years ago, and she made it a special point to get my tax records, and upon getting them she brought out three other doctors, and told me that I didn't pay enough taxes to suit her, and she said that she would't do anything more than the bare minimum for me, even though, I had my first hip surgery at 20yrs. , and I was fully disabled long before that. I have been going to endocrinology specialists since I was a small child, and I have been in the care of some of the best docs in the industry, and I have seen the worst, most discriminatory little piece of filth their is, Dr. Fish. She jumps to conclusions that suit her predjudice, and I have had three different Drs. send her an affidavit for my medical records, which are my legal property, multiple times, to no avail. Every time I get blood drawn, or see a different doctor, I make it a special point to explain her, and every time I get the same exact response. They always say something like, "I could tell you some things about her", or " she has quite the reputation". One patient of hers told me, " I have been going to see her for a year, and I have never met her". How many years do we have to suffer her fraud before the people who govern such things do something? I called the Watertown office in charge of such matters, and soon as they heard her name, they said "we don't handle such things, and promptly hung up, offering no advice no further advice on where to turn. I havent been to see an endocrinologist for years as a result, as I believe her surrender of my records only would prove her fraud do to undeserved discrimination.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I went to her office with my spouse. The way she spoke to other patients (I could hear her in her office) was demeaning. Very rude. Shame on her! She should be embarrassed. It goes without saying, we left her office and decided to make the drive to another Endocrinology office. Glad we did.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

She is rude and talks down to her patients. I would never see her again.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Being on assignment in Canada and transferring needing an endocrinologist, she was the only game in town. She was rude and her office staff was inept, at best. I called for test results after a couple of weeks to hear from them and was told I needed to provide postage stamps in order for them to mail them to me- to a U.S. address. Cheap. Arrogant. Cynical. That goodness we fired her and went another direction. I have more confidence in my cat's veterinarian!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I am a thyroid patient who has been on levothyroxin for over 20 years. I recently was informed by my Gyn that my thyroid level was low. He wanted me to see an endocrinologist. I have been twice and also have never seen the doctor. After the visit, I requested that I see the Doctor the next visit and was told that I would. I did not. I again saw a PA. I do not feel that I am any closer to a solution than I was when I went in.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

The staff was a delight. As for Dr Fish, she is to cynical. I am a Hashimoto's patient on Levothyroxine. I complained about heart palpitations and being jittery and she said it wasn't because of my meds. I went to the ER and my TSH was 0.04. Normal TSH shouldn't be below 0.35. Who needs a Dr. that doesn't listen to their patients. I wouldn't recommend her if you have thyroid issues. She is a Dr that only goes by TSH and T4 lab work as well!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I found the staff very helpful in every way and as for Dr. Fish, she explained everything in detail so a person could understand everything she was telling me, from what she saw on my disk to the pictures and notes to what would be the next step in treatment. I was very happy with her as a doctor and a person.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

I do not know why Dr. Fish has bad ratings. She was very helpful to me throughout my PCOS diagnosis and treatment. She was very nice and polite and throughly explained my diagnosis. She was very matter of fact about my health. Maybe some people mistake that for rudeness. I had a wonderful experience with her and would highly recommend her :-)

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I would agree with the other comment left. Dr. Fish's office is not at all concerned with making her patients health care easy or convenient. The pharmacy and I find it impossible to get a return phone call, nor any assistance when it comes to refills on prescriptions. If there was another Endocrinologist in the area - I would go to that doctor instead.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Claudia B. Fish's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Watertown, NY