Ratings for Dr. Aida Dervisevic

he is really good and very professional. would recommend others

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I like Dr. D, but the ineffectiveness of the office staff repeatedly over several years caused me to leave. It takes months to get an appt, and even to renew my prescriptions, the wait is two months. Regarding follow-ups for tests and problems I had with new medications, she never calls and you can never talk to her, only communicate through a nurse who never gets it straight and who you play phone tag with for days. Again, I endured this for several years before leaving.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I have been going to her for years. I like her! Sometimes you have to wait a long time for her to come in, but other than that, I like her care.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Very happy with Dr. D. Very knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Used Dr D for many years, I have had several emergencies over the years and ended up in the hospital. She never once came to see me. Even though I have a history of seizures, I went to ER 4 years ago they told me to schedule an appointment with my regular physician which was DR D., went into full blown seizure 15 minutes before appointment and rushed to the ER so I never got to the appointment now I tried to make an appointment today to see her and the office staff says I am now a new patient and will not schedule an appointment.I have had my neuro & orthopedic DRs forward information to her office and guess what they said that they do not have records from specialists. She has left me sitting in the office for hours when I did go to see her Now I am really done. I would like to find a Dr who knows how to treat their patients.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

In a ten year time frame ,six were good two were ok and my last 2 visits were awful will never go back,spent very little time with me and she blamed it on the insurance co,shame on all of them

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

The best doctor . very knowledgeable .Highly recommend her .

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

The best doctor, my husband and I recommend her to all our friends; she will always have time for you, and will explain all the alternatives. Wonderful person, we really think she is the best.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

I really like Dr. D and I have also had a good experience with an associate too when I had an emergency and she was not in the office. She is kind and patient and lets you see her human side. However, I do caution anyone considering using her office, I have been a patient there for 4 years and the nurse that does her follow-up calls and the appointment-makers are not good. I have had terrible experiences with the nurse not listening to me, trying to force medication prescriptions on me (on 3 separate occasions) that I can't tolerate-seems she doesn't want to bother having to follow up with Dr. D. I have also had difficulty getting blood work results from the nurse. Getting an appointment at this office takes an act of Congress. Last May called for a one-year (they don't remind you) and was told the wait was 5 months (hello?). Then I stated I was a couple weeks away from running out of my prescription and was offered a 'prescription appointment', but that was a 6 weeks wait!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

Dr D. excellant doctor-actually listens to her patients and talks to them (not their chart or laptop). she has been my dr for years now-have recommended her to many friends/family members who also have rave reviews for "Dr. D".

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Dr. Aida Dervisevic's Credentials

• Univ Of Sarajevu, Med Fak, Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT