Ratings for Dr. Philip Fried

Felt like he rushed through my appt. and didn't really do anything for me or fully address my concerns. Total time of my appointment was 8 minutes. I feel like he's the type of doctor to just try and see as many patients as possible while giving subpar care, just so he can make more money. Wasn't very professional and a bit of an unkempt appearance (shouldn't really matter but since I'm not satisfied with his service I'll mention that cause I know it's a factor for others and to be honest as a doctor you should look semi-professional and put together ). Complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Fried was knowledgable and helpful. He answered all of my questions and solved my skin issue!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

He billed my insurance a goodly sum and did not do a thing. No body exam as a dermatologist should do. Just sat on his hefty posterior and wanted extra cash. He is all about the money.

Submitted February 21, 2014

Very nice to talk with, answers questions and is not abrupt, tries to help his patients individual needs.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Fried came 45 minutes late to HIS office, where I WAS on time for my appointment, and than had his temp tell me, after I had been waiting all this time, that I had a problem with my insurance, which was not true, she told me in order to be seen it would cost $100 in cash or I couldn't be seen.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

great doctor, very professional, genuinely likes his patients and from what I can tell his job. Only problem was that I waited a bit too long, but it was well worth it.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. Philip Fried's Credentials

• Arabic

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1983)

AARP