Dr. Anil Soni

Ratings for Dr. Anil Soni

Dr. Soni is probably the worst doctor at Willoughby Medical, or even in Canada wouldn't be an exaggeration. If there was an Oscar category for eye rolling, he'd definitely win first place. Ask him a question, and your reply will probably be the door shutting in your face. Honestly, if you walk in and he's the only doctor on duty, WALK BACK OUT. He'll probably just prescribe you Advil.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Saw dr in his spa I pretty much got sold on the idea to transform my face. I went back for the follow up and was just basically sold more ... no free touch up like I was told. I initially was very pleased with the filler it was placed well and no bruising but now 5 weeks out my Botox has worn off I'm in shock. Found out later I paid double what I should have. If my Botox hadn't worn off I'd be more impressed as my face looked great but now I'm just out tons of money and disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Soni was my family doctor for 7 years so he knows me I am agoraphobic and would only go to the doctors when it was absolutely necessary due to my fear of leaving my house when I first started seeing him he was an ok doctor but lately I feel like it is a waist of time going to see him he rolls his eyes when I try to talk to him doesn't listen to anything I say so I have now changed Doctors because when it comes to something as important as my health I need a doctor that will listen without rolling his eyes and trying to get out of the room as quick as he can not a doctor I would recommend for anyone that cares about their health

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Soni 100% needs a different line of work. Perhaps a border crossing personal with how his bedside manner is. Everytime my mother has seen him he rolls his eyes at her and seems that he can't be bothered to help her. He's the type of doctor that you could be having a heart attack in front of and he'll tell you that you're fine. He has no care for his patients and I wouldn't recommend him for worst enemy. DO NOT go to him for anything I honestly don't believe he should be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Had botox in forehead from Dr. Soni. Gave me a droopy eyelid (half closed) from this procedure. He charged me and gave a prescription to repair it. $160 also. Inserted drops in eye for 6 wks. before my eyelid returned to full size. I returned to have another botox procedure and the same thing happened again. Another payment for botox and $160 for drops. very DISSATISFIED after he told me he would be more careful the second time around. NO NO Not experienced.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I see a lot of negative comments regarding Dr. Anil Soni and I can understand at times he comes across very busy, but he is extremely intelligent, caring and helpful. I have been going to Willoughby Medical Clinic for 4 years. I suffer from severe post traumatic stress and fibromyalgia both usually disregarded by most doctors or hard to deal with. He has been patient, understanding to my life and worked with me and every time I visited him. Although at times he is very busy, he still is able to recall my specific issues and is on the track with my progress, even if half a year has passed by. He monitors my blood work and other results. Dr. Soni took the time to write medical reports and letters to help me with my disability. His letter brought tears to my eyes because, with his words, he depicted a part of my life and medical condition, that I didn't think anyone would understand. He spoke from a place so genuine and empathetic, that not even my friends have been able to understand and appreciate. He even understood things in my life at very intelligent level, that I didn't tell him. He put it together, which tells me he absolutely is empathetic and took the time to understand me. All the times I thought he was busy or maybe not hearing what I was saying, his letter proved he listens and is a very compassionate person. He gets things done fast. Referrals are done quick. Other clinics take months. I moved from Langley and still try to see him. Thank you Dr. Soni. A. C.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

The only doctor I've been to who was rude and didn't seem to care... so strange. Caught me off guard. Didn't even really diagnose me, just said here's your prescription and left.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

He was one of the most horrible Dr!! No manner and so rude. Texting during our visit! Never go back that walk in clinic. Just waste my time.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr Soni was very rude and don't listen, seems like don't care about patient at all. My kids was scare of him!!! he was teeing during our visit!!! never ever go back to this WILLOUGHBY WALK IN. Terrible Dr I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I went to this Willoughby walk in clinic yesterday and today. Today I saw Dr, Soni and before i even met with him i had a bad feeling. He was out the door of the lady across the hall while she was still talking to him, so much so that he had to go back in and shut the door again. He also did the same with me. Out the door before i was done speaking. Even though i was in the day before to see a different walk in doctor he never even ask me anything about my condition and didn't even examine me. He just told me what the first doctor had told me was incorrect and at one point even rolled his eyes at me. I really felt rushed and like he didn't really care about my issue and he also didn't answer an important question i had. He just led into something else and so i still don't know the answer i was seeking. I just told my husband about this and he said " yea he's the worst one at the clinic". He made me feel like my severe pain that ive been dealing with for over 5 years is a joke. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015