Ratings for Dr. Sofia Khan

Most of the times we take time to leave a review only when we have had a bad experience, but rarely do we go ahead and leave a positive comment on someone/something after having a good experience. Well I am here today to leave my feedback about Dr. Khan, ever since we walked into pedriatric associates (Weston, FL office) she has been beyond great! Always so professional, understanding and kind! As a first time mom I surely had a lot of questions and concerns, same to which she always replied with patience, love and kindness. Not only in the first visit, but every single visit! I am so glad God put her on our path to rise our little boy nice and healthy on the hands of the best pediatrician! I am not sure why there are some negative reviews about her out there, and if you happen to come accross them, please ignore them and give her the chance to impress you! I went to Pediatric Associates first looking for another Dr (who had great reviews) and that day happened that he wasnt available, and she was, so she took us immediately, and took care of our baby (preemie) in the most professional and kind way! She also always asks how mommy is doing, which is very nice considering everything you are going through as a mom on the first weeks! I highly recommend this pediatrician! Att. Michelle Egred

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr. Khan is the embodiment of the cocky doctor stereotype, to the extreme that it’s detrimental to her patients. I went to her for years when I was a child. She misdiagnosed me and was belligerently insistent on her diagnosis. Eventually we changed doctors out of exasperation and only then did I receive an appropriate diagnosis and treatment. Now as an adult, I have two separate friends that brought their own children to her and had almost identical experiences.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Seemed to be competent and knowledgeable, but maybe a bit condescending. On a few occasions seemed rushed. All in all we had no specific problem with her, and in a pinch would trust her to treat our children, but we changed to another pediatrician that we liked better.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

This doctor is great! Her personality was wonderful and put me and my children at ease. I like her and highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Sofia Khan's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal