Ratings for Dr. Diego Echeverri

Dr. E and his staff have been very helpful and generally respond to messages left the same day. My questions get answered and I don't feel rushed in my appointment. I recommend the doctor and his staff

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Echeverri is compasionate and thorough. He answers all the questions that I ask him. All his patients love him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

Below minimum acceptable standard of care.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

At the last appointment, Dr Echeverri told me that my kidney function had deteriorated rather rapidly compared to last year, when he told me that my kidney function was outstanding (Odd, because I have polycystic kidney disease) and that I would have to start dyalisis immediately. When I asked how my kidney function could fail so quickly he said that he did not know. It turns out he was looking at the wrong chart last year and I may have actually had to start dialysis then. But I guess asking for a doctor to read the chart where it clearly stated that he was looking at a different person's results is too much. That's some fine detective work there, Diego.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Dr. Echeverri is a wonderful man, he takes his time and addresses any concerns you may have. He also politely tells you when you need to correct something. He doesn't "push the panic button" unless it needs to be pushed. I have been using him for approximately 18 months. I left my previous nephrologist because he panicked and really didn't seem to understand how to handle a renal transplant patient. Dr. Ecehverri's staff is pretty good - my only problem is and it's true in any doctor's office - it seems like everytime I go in I am dealing with a different nurse or front desk person. It is a little uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Diego Echeverri's Credentials

• Spanish

• Coll Mayor De Nuestro Senora Del Rosario, Fac De Med, Bogota, Colombia (Grad. 1979)

GHI