Ratings for Dr. Harry M. Schrager

I thought I had a nice visit where he said that a visit was unnecessary and he could have helped me over the phone and then he slapped me with a huge bill. Highway robbery!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I have had multiple issues with him over the years (he repeatedly failed to fill a prescription I needed for a trip, he was 45 minutes late to an appointment because he "forgot") but my last interaction with him was the worst. He called me and was incredibly rude on the phone, insisting that his time was worth money, when I called in for a refill. If he had told me that he needed to see me, I would have gladly made an appointment. Since he didn't, I followed the procedure he explained to me several years earlier, and then had to take a call from him while he was very irate, due to my taking up "his" time. Find someone, anyone else as your doctor....you have been warned.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

He always appears as if he wished he was doing something other than medecine. His scheduling is very erratic and it is very hard to get direct access to him. I believe he has the knowledge, but unfortunately his mood stands in the way of his practicing medecine.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

I have a leg infection, observed and confirmed by this fellow. But he refused me treatment. I gave him all requested information, I was polite and respectful -- I suspect religious intolerance (I am a Jew who has become a born-again Christian, -- he referred to the Bible as a "fairy tale".) I am in pain because of my infection and still need treatment.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Harry M. Schrager's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1991)