Ratings for Dr. Samer J. Bahu

Consistently has a waiting time of well over an hour. No respect for patients' time. Great doctor but not worth waiting over an hour and a half to see him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

I love Dr Bahu!! He is so helpful and amazing! The staff is super kind as well !

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Amazing service. Such a great guy. BESTTT doctor by far I have ever went to.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Bahu really really nice guy. You see, when I go to doctors I observe their personalities toward Patients. He makes u feel comfortable because he actually sit and takes time to listens patiently and doesn't right away turn u down or gives you a grouchy rejection. He tried to work around situation to give u best solution. I recommend dr. Bahu because he's kewl guy, to me he really shows that he cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. Bahu performed my septo-rhinoplasty one year ago. I am completely satisfied with my result. I am now able to breathe much better. And my nose looks great; it's much smaller than it once was. I had gone to three other plastic surgeons for consults before choosing Dr. Bahu. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

My rhinoplasty/ septoplasty went amazing !! Dr. Bahu was meticulous and amazing

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

My daughter's tonsillectomy was flawless. Dr. Bahu's staff was AMAZING!!! Dr Bahu took his time and answered questions and explained everything that was going to happen and specifically how to care for her post surgery. He and his staff kept my 5 year old daughter comfortable which is SO IMPORTANT!!! The facility was clean and the bedside manner was superb! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bahu for anyone who needs an awesome ENT! Big thank you to Dr. Bahu and the entire staff who worked with us!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr Bahu's staff was excellent. They were able to work me into an already full schedule (probably causing some others to run late), and then they were able to schedule the surgery for the next day! Dr Bahu explained the what and why's of the surgery and gave me options in sedation. I would definitely recommend Dr Bahu!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Although an excellent surgeon, on two separate occasions, we waited over TWO HOURS to see the doctor. When he finally cam breezing in, no apology, no acknowledgement. The first time, I informed him that this was not satisfactory, as our time was also important. He blamed his staff. I said to tel his staff to spread apps, then. The second time, over a year later, same drill. He is very arrogant as well.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr Bahu was kind & very knowledgable. I had surgery & I couldn't be happier with the results & his professionalism. Highly recommend him to anyone .

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Samer J. Bahu's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AARP