Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Bell

What a waste of money and time! After waiting two hours for Dr Bell, he enters the room asked what is the problem with my daughter, he did not examine her at all, told me the name of the problem she has a left the room in a rush to go see another patient telling me the nurse will give me a flyer!! he stayed 1 min in our room !! Did not examine my daughter and throw me a flyer !! I had to chase him in the corridor to ask him more about her case and all he said nothing to worry read the flyer!!! Very very disappointing!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I would run from this practice. It is one of the worst run in Murfreesboro. Very incompetent staff. You are wasting your money if you go to them.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Unbelievably rude, badly educated old doctor who seriously does NOT know what he is doing. His nurses are even worse! I would rather suffer and die than go back to this "doctor". If I could give him negative stars I would. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Staff seem completely indifferent to you as a patient. When they do speak with you they are pleasant, but I never feel like a priority there. Wait time once I was brought back to an exam room - approx 30 to 45 minutes. Saw the doctor for MAYBE 5 minutes. Although Dr Bell and his nurse were both friendly, they did not offer any medical advice for my condition other than the medication I asked about. Most troubling to me is that the doctor NEVER put his hands or me or looked at my problem. With that said, the medication I requested, was filled and was helpful. I've been two or three times (to make sure my experiences were the 'norm'), but have made the decision to be a more conscientious consumer and find a better MD for my money.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Best experience I've ever had with a doctor. So courteous and caring.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I completely disagree with the previous review. I've seen Dr. Bell on numerous occasions. While he is fast, he is very thorough and has always addressed all of my concerns. I've been to other dermatologists who have kept me waiting for literally hours and provided less service than Dr. Bell. Staff has been very helpful and polite. Check-in and check-out were fast and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

I am new to town and picked one of the few dermatologists nearby. I requested a full body check of moles (which in the past my doctor has actually checked each and every mole for abnormality), but when Dr. Bell came in the room he stood by the door and seemed scared to come near me. He required me to point to any of concern and casually brushed off the concern without checking my moles. No help at all!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Michael W. Bell's Credentials

• Univ Of Calgary, Fac Of Med, Calgary, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1979)

HealthPartners