Ratings for Dr. Tracy Hughes

Went in with an illness that was totally disabling and was not going away. Dr. Hughes sent me to two specialists, both which did not have a clue what the issue was. When I returned to Dr. Hughes, she said, well, sometimes we just can't figure it out. I felt devastated, but then came to terms with the fact that I must HEAL THYSELF. Not sure if she did not care or is too busy to care. Sometimes she seems to have a one track mind and does not think outside the box to assist you.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

The College needs to take this poor excuse of a doctor's license away from her. She is arrogant, cold and impatient. She will ignore other specialists (people with more training than her) recommendations to a patient's detriment. I would not go to this doctor if it was the last doctor on the planet.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

She has been my doctor for many years, and I love her. My children now go to her also. She takes the time to listen, and is very helpful. The staff are great and very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Tracey has always been extremely helpful. Equipping me with specialists and tests to get down to the underlying issue.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Worst doctor ever and staff are miserable and rude. Sat in exam room for ages and I fell asleep while waiting that's how long it took for Hughes to come in. The visit lasted about 2 minutes tops. She didnt ask any information about how i was doing or any symptoms etc. Just quickly wrote out a perscription for me and said if i had more questions i should ask the pharmacist! She does not act like a professional doctor. She does not act or appear as though she is listening, she is in her own world. If and that's a big IF she has any medical advice to give I have found her to either speak too fast or lose her train of thought mid way through. Recently visited because I'm pregnant and thought that she may be more open and helpful in such a situation NOPE! She looked out of it the entire visit, like a zombie. I was given a folder with information to read and nothing more. No useful information, no discussion or even friendly conversation, just a requisition for blood work which after I completed I was notified by the miserable staff that Hughes had left off several items so I had to go back for another requisition and more blood work (which isn't fun for someone with a fear of needles). Don't bother with this doctor or this clinic. I have had much much better care at the urgent care walk-in clinic. Don't know how Hughes is allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Not a great experience at all!!! Staff are mean and treat you like a number only. Then once you have registered you feel like they are talking about you. I was waiting for a referral and it had been a few months. When I called in to ask, the referral girl, I think her name is Mary, was exceptionally rude and dismissed my concerns about the referral. She said I will know about the appointment when she knows. Wtf? Can believe this chick is actually still employed in the medical field. She needs some training in the world of empathy and how to deal with people. I'm disgusted with this office. Don't recommend going there at all!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Conceited just cant begin to explain how this doctor acts. I can't stand her know it all approach to treating me and my kids. She pretends to listen but will not listen. She needs to change her approach.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Excellent doctor. So fortunate to be under her care. I love the staff and the programs offered as well.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Kind of feel like it is a hit and miss with Dr. Hughes. She can seem cold and impersonal one time and patient and a good listener other times. Does not seem to take an interest in allowing patients to NOT choose medications as treatment. I prefer to use Natural alternatives but she seems to TELL you what she wants you to take (meds with serious side effects). Cut and dry and out you go. I do not want to refuse ( but I won't take the meds anyways), because I'm afraid she will give me my walking papers. Staff is very standoffish. Was hoping for a dr. who was open to using supplements and natural approaches to manage illness. A little "listening" would go a long way. So disappointed; was hoping for a doctor with a fresh approach to Holistic medicine. :(((((

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014