Ratings for Dr. Amy Tamburrino

I have Childrens' Community healthcare. I had to switch to Doctor Tamburrino bc my doctor never could fit me in (we had the same off days so it wasn't her fault). Doctor Tamburrino's office is so clean, she is such a sweet person. She shares personal experiences with you and makes you feel at home!! Her nurses call you back right away if you have questions as well!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Tamburrino is great. She is extremely easy to talk to and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr. Tamburrino is a very kind, caring doctor. She will listen to you and you never feel she is in a hurry to get to the next patient. She always tells you what she is about to do next during your exam, which to me is very comforting. I was very impressed the first time I saw her, as she was taking over for another doctor who was no longer at the office I go to and she had taken the time to read my file before seeing me. I did not have to go over my medical history for her. I recommended her to my sister and she likes her too.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

I wouldn't want to go to any other gynecologist. She's so easy to talk to and makes you feel completely comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr.Tamburrino is a GREAT doctor. Answers all your questions and is very knowledgeable,highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Tamburrino is a very caring and dedicated doctor. She listens to you and you feel at ease with her.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Dr. Amy Tamburrino is amazing. She spends time with patients, answers questions and really allows the patient to structure their own care. She is gentle and kind, yet energetic and helpful. I will be delivering all of my babies with her. She is a fantastic choice for a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr. Amy Tamburrino's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2003)