Ratings for Dr. Atif B. Malik

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr Malik is a nice person. Unfortunately , I feel that his the medical facilities many procedures are scheduled to make money off of the patient and not do what's best for the patient. It took me some time to understand and notice that many of the procedures that I underwent were unnecessary. Those procedures cost a fortune.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I'm a former patient of Dr. Atif B.Malik.I recommend him very highly. he is very efficient and the best of the best.He's very knowledgeable in his field. He knows just what to do and he does it well. when I came out of his office i always feel so much better.I thank Almighty God for sending me to Dr. Malik. It's been some years now and if I had to choose a pain management doctor; he would be the one.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Malik is an excellent human being an honest doctor who really looks out for his patients. He has a lot to offer patients like myself with severe low back pain.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Keep in mind when you read this post that I am also a physician. I saw him a few years back and he tried a few procedures. In addition to the procedures not helping, he does often run way behind and the staff are clueless as I asked certain questions and they gave incorrect answers. I was told the anesthesia services being billed would be "in-network" but they had recently gone out of network so I was dinged for the costs. I fought and had the costs reduced but Dr. Malik did NOTHING to help. I also did him a PERSONAL favor and he was inconsiderate of my time and effort.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr Malik has tried everything he can think of and more. He has always tried to meet my needs. Unfortunately sometimes his staff make things more difficult then they have to be. He often runs late.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Atif B. Malik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Atif Malik is a board certified pain management specialist and has dedicated his practice to the advancement of minimally invasive spinal surgery and endoscopic spine surgery. He is one of the co-founders of American Spine, furthering his dedication to offering alternatives to open-spine surgery. Outside of medicine, Dr. Malik’s other interests include fine arts, especially Racu pottery, print-making, photography, hunting, fishing, and most important, spending quality time with his family.

• Hindi

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Germantown, MD