Ratings for Dr. Vodor C. Reddy

Pros: This doctor is good. The nurses and staff that assisted during the surgery were kind and polite. Cons: Family members weren’t allowed in the surgical facility. Not okay if you were asked to sign papers when you were under anesthesia. This doctor was not reliable if you needed to get hold of him and so his staff advised me to go to ER even though it was not life threatening. I ended up calling my primary care physician that supposedly Dr. Reddy’s should have done. Administrative staff was incompetent. I wasted one day trip with this doctor when appointment was not necessary, if only if, his staff were knowledgeable on what they were doing. One morning one of his staff confirmed the surgical procedure and in the afternoon on the same day, staff told me that it was just a follow-up not surgery! My spouse took a day off already for this procedure so he could drive me home! If I knew that having this doctor would be stressful for me…, I would never have picked this urologist!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Good doctor. Very helpful with consultation and medication.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

Dr. Vodor C. Reddy's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1961)

MSP/BC Med