Ratings for Dr. Lou Feng

He is a "Magician" I was skeptical at first, after 3 treatments I felt much better, just went back to him after several months for a tune up to undo discomfort caused by a Chiro treatment from another.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I have been to see him and Simon 4 times and I feel so much better! I will continue to go to them for tune ups!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I payed more than $300. But not ease my pain a bit waste my money and pain is still with me. After last treatment when I told him I'm in pain, no explanation, give it sometime he said and left the room.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Have been now 3 x's to see him and so far absolutely nothing as far as difference in pain. Hardly speaks to you and tells me after waving his hands over me that my pain has now gone. When asking him a Q's you get really no answer. I feel that I am open minded when it comes to all forms of treatments, however I think this is really just a waste of time and money. He seems a bit frustrated when I question his treatments and tells me not to say that I didn't have pain in areas that I actually didn't have pain. I realize that the body reacts to pain in other areas but where my pain is has NOT changed one bit First 2 treatments were $100 and 3rd one was $70. One more appointment left and then apparently done. Would not recommend this type of treatment if you are in pain... its not typical physio.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

First visit was for rehab of a broken ankle. I came in limping and walked out woth a normal-ish gait. And this after maybe 24 hours of removing the cast. Subsequent visits yielded less and less noticeable improvements and I was back to practicing martial arts again in a month. I now visit regularly, on a monthly basis to get a tune up even if I feel fine and often he finds 'something' and after the treatment there is hardly a noticeable difference. Some people would say I'm wasting money and my response is I race sailboats on Mondays, I longboard during good weather (freeride and long distance in one 15km trek), hit the gym minimum 3 times a week, run 5km daily and work a full time job as a project manager for a Fortune 500 oil and gas company. $2/day is a pretty damn good deal to empower myself to do so. Cheaper than most cell phone bills and actually improves my life.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I had seen Dr. Luo a number of years ago when he at Deer run Physio. His adjustments at the time worked wonders on my back, neck and shoulders. Now that he has moved to AOS and practising a new "energy" type treatment where he barely makes any adjustments, I don't feel the same kind of relief and although it seems to work mildly when I am there, the problem soon comes back. I wish he would go back to making actual adjustments!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I have had back pain for 30 years, every day, some days much worse than others. I had tried everything, many other Physio therapists, many different chiropractors, acupuncture, of course regular medicine. Nothing helped my pain. I was referred to AOS, I thought why bother, what's this 15th, Physio going to do? Well after the first treatment I felt a bit better! After the second treatment, my pain was gone, for the first time since I had sideways whiplash at 18 years old. My mother saw me and cried, she said it was the first time that she didn't see pain in my face, since I was 18! I am now completely pain free! Occasionally my back gets a bit tight again, I go back and he fixes me right up. I don't know how he does it, but it works like nothing has ever worked for me. I've referred many friends all have had some relief. He's the best, hes given me my life back!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

A total waste of time and money. It did nothing to ease my pain.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

It's a joy that I have come to meet this doctor, I have huge problem with my balancing between left and right, he has done a fantastic job with it. I could immediately felt the impact after the first visit. I recommended him to many of my friends, they did not feel the same impact as I did, I guess one has to be in huge suffering to tell the impact. After the treatment, I was almost dancing around but I broke my back, after a few treatments at different times, I finally get it fixed before I moved out from Toronto. It's a blessed to have him for a patient like me.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr Feng was recommended to me by a friend as I have had lower back pain for quite a few years and have regular massage treatments. His treatments are not 'normal' physio appointments, rather he adjusts, realligns and fixes where the problem starts. He tells you right from the start that if he can't fix in 3 visits then he probably can't fix it at all. My problem is reoccuring so I've been 3 times and will go back when it gets bad again. Recommened him to my niece who has back issues as well and she feels fantastic. Worth the $80/initial and $60/follow up fee's. Just wish he had a colleague toward the East end of the GTA.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011