Ratings for Dr. Julie P. Iannini

I was the earlier comment on 9/21/08. Since then they contacted me and convinced me to return with a heartfelt apology. I did so and Dr. Iannini was most professional. I felt well taken care of and will certainly return. The previous visit appears to have been a mis-communication with scheduling and operations. Again, I will return.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

i went in for a spot/rash on my back. she looked at it from about 4 feet away - and said it would go away in time. I did not feel comfortable with her approach and would not go back.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

I went in to have a spot on my face looked at and to have a full body checkup. She looked at the spot on my face(which had already healed nicely) and told my to come back in 3-4 weeks. She said she would do the body scan then. I requested she do the scan now. She blew me off and said she was already behind in her schedule and did not have the time. I made another appointment and left. I called back and canceled that appointment. I wrote her a letter voicing that I thought that short visit very unfair. They took the insurance money and $80.00 dollars from me and spent less than 2 minutes with me only to ask me to return. I will have my regular doctor look at me now since I cannot afford visits like that. Heart surgery has left me with more bills than I can deal with, without losing money on unfulfilled visits like this one. I need a doctor who does what they commit to do when they take the appointment.

Submitted September 21, 2008

Dr. Julie P. Iannini's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)