Ratings for Dr. Aziza F. Askari

Best dentist in the Midwest. Knowledge & technical expertise equal to the cosmetic dentists in New York & LA. Dental cleanings are comfy & so easy as you are pampered through your visit. Even the water is warm used for the cleaning which means no "zingers or ouchies" during the cleaning. The highly trained support staff and state of the art equipment set this dentist and office on a different level from all the others. Simply the best.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Judging from the posts below it seems very fishy to me that people seem to be very excited and gushing about getting cosmetic surgery . Nobody wants to go online and post such over the top praises about dentists unless it is the dentists themselves posting fake comments to promote their business. I would not put it past this dentist to resort to such unethical business practices as she came across as somebody who cares only about money. I would get a second opinion on all the procedures she recommends.

Submitted December 11, 2015

Very professional and knowledgeable, she explained the entire procedure and set up a phenomenal plan for my dental care. Great Dentist!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Everyone is friendly & we felt comfortable asa we were greeted.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

nice place- Seemed helpful, I plan to get cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

My experience with Dr Aziza, was one want of very pleasant, professional, knowledgeable, person who was very caring and thoughtful, so I had à pleasant experience, Curtis

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Going to a dentist may be a choice but that does not mean that the dentist can deceive the patient in order to make money. Whether you are a dentist or a cosmetic dentist, you are working on an important part of the body which affects how you eat, talk and smile, so you would think that the dentists would have some integrity and concern for the patient. But unfortunately dentists like Aziza Askari have turned it into a money making business where they use lies and gimmicks to make you go thru unnecessary procedures. I went there for a regular cleaning, and they told me that I had five cavities and they all needed to be filled. I went to another dentist for a second opinion as I always had healthy teeth, it turns out my teeth were fine. We have no way of verifying if the dentist is saying the truth, so we usually take their word for it without questioning. But there are many unethical dentists like Aziza Askari are out there who care about nothing but money. Those page-long features in Hour magazine are paid-for ads. Please do your research before you go for any procedure.

Submitted November 17, 2014

Going to dentist is a choice, cosmetic dentistry is a choice and I choose for more than TEN years to have my regular six month visit to Comfort Dental Spa the entire team of SIX dentist and several support staff have been always professional and recommended preventative as well as restorative treatment in my best interest upholding the highest standard of care. I strongly recommend all my family and friends to consider comfort dental spa when you need a dentist, I have got all my metal fillings replaced with my tooth colored white fillings which has transformed my smile and transformed my LIFE!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I went there for an annual check up and they told me that it was extremely urgent to replace ALL the fillings and kept saying that if I did not do it right away I would die of a heart disease. That did not sound right to me so I left and looked for another dentist and the diagnostic was that all the filling were in good shape, no "urgent" replacement was required. They use lies and terror to sell things you don't need. This dentist doesn't care about their patients health, they only care about money.

Submitted November 4, 2014