Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Burns

Amazing and compassionate Doctor, very proactive with your health! I could say so much more but I would be repeating what the many 5 star rating comments say!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

My mother was taken to the hospital with irregular heartbeat. The er staff could not replicate the low heartbeat so were discharging her even though this was the 2nd time into er in a week. My husband met Dr. Burns coming into the hospital when he went for a wheelchair. When Dr. Burns heard the situation he made a phone call and arranged for her to be admitted to the Cardiac Care Unit. Because of his fast and decisive action my mother now has a pacemaker and hopefully these episodes will come to an end. Thank you very much, Dr. Burns.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Awesome guy he saved my mom and I will be forever greatful.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Burns is a WONDERFUL Doctor. He is kind, patient and caring. Dr Burns truly is the best Doctor in the world.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Very knowlegable and extremely friendly. Definitely a Dr. For all season!!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. burns has been a blessing to the abbotsford area and i am pleased he is back in family practice more doctors should be more like Dr. burns he has never lost his bedside manner when taking care of a paitent , and he is never afraid to to do any test Dr. burns is what a real doctor should be like he has empathy and he is not robotic filing people in and out like a assembly lin . Dr. burns always seems to go that extra mile sort of speak he saved my child and me hes the best doctor abbotsoford will ever have keep it up doctor burns there are a lot of people out there that think you are the best doctor ever and they are right you are !

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

great dr and very aggressive when it comes to keeping you healthy

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

We're not the least bit surprised to read how much people love Dr. Burns, and how popular he is, and we feel so fortunate to have lucked into having him become our family doctor nearly 7 years ago. He is by far the most dedicated, thorough, capable and caring doc we've ever had... and the nicest, too... a total professional in every way. He has provided my husband and me total confidence and comfort in so many situations (and we have, unfortunately, had many over the years). He takes the time to listen and always knows just what to do, handling so many things so efficiently, but also knowing exactly when to refer us to a specialist. And his follow-up is just unbelievable. We can't imagine seeing anyone else after so many years with Dr. Burns. We were so lucky to find him and sure hope he never leaves Abbotsford!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

You might have to wait, but he's worth it! He's super busy, and it takes about three weeks to get an appointment. He is kind and helpful and knows when to pass you on to a specialist. A+

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Absolute amazing doctor... he takes his time with each visit to deal with my concerns and he makes them his.. I would highly recommend him, very caring and professional!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015