Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Kortmansky

Arrogant, yet can be charming. Not sure if his show of compassion is sincere. Definitely narcissistic and self absorbed. Worst of all, I would have died under his care if I hadn't switched doctors.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Terrible bedside manner, full of himself, arrogant, insensitive....could go on for days. All based on experience at Sloan.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Kortmansky is incredibly kind and patient with his client's. I will never forget my frustration with my father during my mother's illness of lung cancer...he said,"Cancer is a disease of the family." He understood the needs of our family as a whole. Dr. Kortmansky always gave my mother hope and respected her wishes.He kept my mother comfortable and always saw her during exacerbations. He always returned a phone call even if it was 9pm. He was not afraid to gave a difference of opinion with collegues if it was in the best interest of the patient; in mom's case- sending her home.The staff was wonderful and became like family to them during the 17 months.I would highly recommend Dr. Kortmansky if you or a loved one appreciates a physician who takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Incredible bedside manner. Very soft spoken and comforting during this very difficult time. Takes as much time as you need, and answers all questions. Never felt like I was being rushed. All staff are very nice, RNs are really good at IVs.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

Dr. Jeremy Kortmansky's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Providence