Ratings for Dr. Lee Zohn

Very friendly atmosphere, the staff is amazing. Dr. Zohn will explain anything to you.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Zohn for only 2 weeks but I feel like this is the beginning of a beautiful, healthy relationship! Dr. Zohn is extremely caring, knowlegeable, helpful and professional--as is the whole staff at his practice. He has already gotten me diagnosed (MRI) and his laser treatments have worked on me immediately (been a year trying other modalities). I am thrilled and am recommending him to all my fellow tennis players!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

He is the only Doctor I have ever trusted and he is the only doctor I ever look forward to seeing. He has helped me with so many health issues. He also helped me out even though I didn't have insurance.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

I started seeing Dr. Zohn 13 years ago when I worked in the same town as his practice. He has since moved his office, and I moved my job twice, and I still make the drive to see him. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. He has helped me not only with maintenance on my back, but also some shoulder and knee issues as they arise. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

He is a very knowledgeable chiropractor and is one of the most genuinely honest and friendly people I've ever met. The only thing is sometimes he is running late with appts because he is definitely spending his time with his individual patiends, which is a good thing.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I have tried numerous chiropractors in the area and didn't want to travel a little further. I wasted a lot of time and money seeing people who were terrible. Lee Zohn is the most down to earth, polite, knowledgeable, kind doctor I think I have ever met. He is truly caring and genuinely will do everything he can for his patients. His office staff is the nicest I have ever encountered. They are truly great people and I couldn't recommend him anymore. I wish I had gone to him a long time ago.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Excellent chiropractor who is extremely knowledgable. He's also very kind and gentle - I was a little scared to have my back "cracked", but it was not bad! And he has helped me greatly with shoulder pain. I would highly recommend him. His staff is very friendly and helpful also.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Very nice and informative. Relaxed. Be prepared to wait though, always have to wait at least 15 to 20 minutes after my scheduled appt.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

Dr. Lee Zohn's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1997)

• Bcbs Massachusetts